PROCEDURE

Chapter 33

"So Mr. and Mrs. Bieber...it seems as if you're baby- has passed." The doctor said simply.

"I am so sorry." She let out and stood up." I'll give you both some time."

I nodded. My mind was having trouble processing what the doctor had just said.

"Baby?" Justin whispered from beside me. He let his fingers fold over my own.

I felt my eyes start to burn and my nose twitched. My lip began to quiver and all I wanted to do was scream and yell and rip out my heart but I couldn't say anything or hear anything.

My sobs came out loud and muffled by my hands.

"Em, we can fix this....I promise." I heard Justin whisper.

I slammed my hands down onto the table beside me and stared at Justin with anger.

"What the hell are you talking about?!" I spat.

"We can work this out. We'll be okay." Justin tried to make me feel better but all he was doing was making me angry.

I stood from the table and grabbed my purse and as I was about to storm out, I felt a hand grasp onto my arm.

I sniffled, the tears wouldn't stop and I felt like I was suffocating.

"Emily...please." Justin whispered pleadingly.

And then, I ran into his arms and let him hold me. He held me as I sobbed into his t'shirt in the middle of a room in the doctors office.

This is what I needed right now.

~

"Now Mrs. Bieber this'll only hurt for a second. Almost like a pinch." The nurse said. I nodded and let her inject the pain medication into my arm.

A single tear slipped down my cheek and I felt Justin's finger catch it.

His face was flustered and you could tell he was crying.

He held my hand.

"Okay Emily, we're gonna get scrubbed up and head you into the delivery room to deliver your baby. We're going to do this by C-section." The doctor explained.

I just nodded and agreed.

I had no other choice.

"Justin?" My throat croaked.

"Yeah?" He rasped.

"Promise me, you'll be by my side during this." I said.

"Of course I will be. I'll be there through everything." He said seriously.

I gave a small, forced smile and nodded.

I got into a gown and laid back into the bed. I was numb from the medicine. Justin stood beside me in his own scrubs and other hospital items. I giggled a bit at how his hair was in a disposable hospital cap.

"We're all set for the procedure." A nurse popped into the room and began unhooking me from all of the machines and wires. She carefully put up the bars on the sides of the bed to keep me safe when wheeling me out of the room and down the hall.

I closed my eyes and then touched my stomach. I said a small prayer to myself and then when I opened my eyes, I was outside of the operating room. I sighed.

Justin helped me off of the bed and we walked into the room. I was helped to carefully lay onto the operating table.

Justin sat beside me as I said my last words.

"I love you."

Before the doctor quickly stuck the face mask on my face and I almost immediately began passing out.

~

GUYS ITS UPSETTING THAT I HAD TO LET SABRINA GO

IM SORRY

IM SOBBING

THIS IS SO SAD

ILL NEVER DO THIS TO U AGAIN OK

:(