"YOU'RE A GODDAMN LIAR!"

Chapter 38

(FUCKING OTP FOREVER^)

"Justin?" I called out.

"Yeah? Babe, I'm up here!" He yelled.

I sighed and dropped the groceries onto the kitchen floor and put my purse down.

I ran up the stairs and slammed open the door.

I ran and jumped onto the bed and bounced all over the place while Justin was in uncontrollable laughter. I giggled and then stopped myself as I felt my stomach full with butterflies and too much excitement.

I guess I was just happy.

"We need to talk.." I said calmly. I was still slightly trying to catch my breath.

His eyes seemed to widen and then return to normal. He was thinking it was bad, and it was..for him..

"I ran into someone at the grocery store." I started.

"And who was that someone...?" He questioned.

"Well..it was Brittany." I whispered her name out.

He stood from the bed but my hand was caught on his forearm.

"Justin, stop. I promise you, she's changed." I exclaimed.

He slowly sat back down on the bed.

"I saw her at the store and she told me she ran away from home because of Matt. He did to her what he did to me. She's living in Vegas with her baby and I, sorta, invited her over for dinner." I explained.

"Emily-" I interrupted.

"It's only dinner Jay. I felt bad so excuse the fuck outta me." I rolled my eyes.

"Look you're just being a good person and I respect that, princess." He said.

I stood up and wrapped my arms around his waist." I know how she feels. I know how it is to have no one. I know she's changed because I did too. You close everyone off and try not to get hurt again."

"You never closed me off.." He said, confused.

I stared into his hazel orbs." I knew you would never hurt me. I've been in love with you since I was like, I don't know, twelve?" I giggled.

He kissed the tip of my nose and I smiled. I quickly stole a kiss from him and ran off into the kitchen to unload all the groceries.

~

"Welcome!" I exclaimed as Brittany entered our house with her little boy. I smiled at him and Brittany stepped inside.

"This is lovely, Emily." Brittany commented. I blushed and thanked her.

She's never been this nice and somehow I was wondering if this was all an act but it didn't seem so.

Then again you never know with Brittany.

"What's this little guys name?" I asked.

"This is Kaleb. He's two." She told me. I bent down to his level and grabbed his cheek.

"Well, Kaleb...I hope you like chicken nuggets and French fries." I beamed. He looked up at me and smiled as he nodded eagerly.

"And for us, I made steak and a steamed rice." I smiled," I hope you like that."

Brittany nodded and I led her and Kaleb to the dining room.

Justin was upstairs doing his damn hair. It wasn't a surprise to me.