VACATION AND DINNER

Chapter 22

Emily's p.o.v

I stared at the lovely diamond ring on my finger and smiled once more.

"I love you so much." I spoke.

"I love you too, babe." Justin chuckled as he slipped my hand into his. He sang along to the radio as we drove along the coast of the beach.

We were in Malibu on vacation for a week and it was wonderful. Even though I had memories of California that I wish to forget, when Justin presented that we go on vacation to get away from our problems, of course I agreed.

I thought it would be a good idea to get away and spend time together.

He left our intertwined fingers in my lap and I giggled at the faces he was making at me.

When we arrived at our hotel, I hopped out of the rental car and Justin handed off the keys to the valet. It was only day number two into our vacation and all I could think about was all the things I would have to do when I got home.

"What're you thinking about?" Justin asked, as we walked towards the elevator. It dinged before I could answer and we stepped inside.

"Nothing." I replied.

I didn't want to be a burden on Justin and our trip.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and smiled at me." What do you want to do today sweet cheeks?"

"Hmm, I think I want to go have a nice dinner with you and then have a calm night in our hotel." I explained.

"I think we could do that.." He whispered.

I smiled and we reached floor five.

When we stepped out of the elevator and into the hallway, I reached into my pocket and pulled out the room card.

When we got to room 103, I slid the card into the key slot and a small noise indicated that it was unlocked.

I pushed the heavy door open and held it for Justin to walk in behind me slowly. I walked to the small kitchen and grabbed a water bottle from the fridge. It was hot outside and I felt myself become thirsty on the way up here.

I sipped on the ice cold water and snapped the lid back on the bottle. I left the water on the counter and I took off my shoes by the door.

I felt hands slide around my waist and suddenly I was lifted off the ground.

I squealed in surprise.

I was thrown onto the bed and Justin straddled me, his fingers creeping towards my sides.

Out of no where he began tickling me.

"J-J-Justin p-please no!" I giggled out.

"Tell me I'm the best and that you love me." He said aloud.

"N-no you-u freak!" I squealed out.

"Then I won't stop." He laughed out.

"Fine!" I screamed out.

"Say it!" He yelled back.

"J-Justin is t-the best a-and I love you-u!" I shouted.

He stopped tickling me as I finished saying it. He laughed again as he got off of me and winked at me.

I stood up from the bed and walked to the bathroom to fix my hair. I fixed my hair into a braid and brushed the flyaways behind my ear.

I joined Justin on the small sofa in the living room of the hotel room and we cuddled until I fell into a deep sleep.

*

When I awoke, I was the only one on the couch.

"Justin?" I called out.

"Yeah?" I heard faintly.

"Never mind." I shouted back.

I heard the bathroom door open and soon Justin appeared, shirtless.

I stared in awe at his beautiful body.

"Hurry up and get up, get ready for dinner." He said.

I nodded and stretched out my limbs. Taking that nap made me feel better but somewhat more tired.

He disappeared to the bedroom in search for something to wear. I got up from the couch and headed to the bathroom to take a much needed shower.

Once I was finished washing my hair and shaving in the areas that get attention, I grabbed a towel and dried myself off.

I let my hair air dry and slipped on a fresh pair of underwear and a new bra. I decided that I would wear something simple like a sundress. It was kind of fancy, I wouldn't wear it to the beach but I wouldn't wear it to the most expensive restaurant in the world.

If you catch my drift...

It was a teal blue with some brown beading that was around the neckline. I found myself some wedges that were the same brown and I shoved a few gold bangles on my arm. I wore gold studs in my ears and I curled my hair. My brown strands swirled down my back.

Justin wore a pair of jeans and a t-shirt which was quite simple.

When we were ready to go, I held Justin's hand all the way down the elevator and in the car.

Justin drove us down the beach and all the restaurants and condos were beautiful. I let the wind flow through my hair.

I smiled at how happy I felt. It was something that was needed.

He pulled to a complete stop and hopped out of the car. He came around and opened my door for me and helped me step out onto the concrete.

He smiled at me." You look beautiful tonight." He commented.

I felt my cheeks heat up and I blushed.

He took my hand and led me inside to a beautiful beach set restaurant. Big windows overlooked the beach and everything was perfect.

It was truly breathtaking.

"Justin." I breathed out.

He looked over at me and grinned.

"This is perfect." I finished.

"Just like you, babe." He whispered in my ear. I giggled and the receptionist asked for our reservation.

"Right this way Mr. and Mrs. Bieber." She spoke casually.

I blushed at 'Mrs.Bieber'.

She led us over to a table near the window and Justin helped me sit down.

I stared at the menu and couldn't decide what to get.

"What would we like to order this evening?" The waiter spoke.

Justin ordered a steak and other sides while I ordered fish and chips.

We made small talk about anything and everything. About marriage and kids and where we would live. We were so close to taking the next step, whatever that may be, but we were ready.

At least I thought we were.

Our food came and we dug in quickly, conversing among ourselves.

When I looked into his eyes, all I could see was love and that's how I wanted to spend the rest my life.

With the man who looks at me with nothing but love and adoration in his eyes.

As if I was the one.

~

CRINGE AT THE UGLY OUTFIT I PICKED FOR HER

JUST THINK OF WHATEVER OUTFIT YOU LIKE

ANYWAYS THE END WAS CUTE

;)