Cure

ok so apparently some people call red Skeppy infected Skeppy and I'll try my best to do this

This is for : kkMSaturn

Hope you enjoy

Darryl's Pov

'It's been a few months since I released Skeppy from the eggbhe had changed . I miss his smile and how he would make me happy but now it feels like he's not there anymore . I miss him so much . I've been trying to destroy the egg and I get hurt sometimes and sometimes when things get very low I cut myself and I act like I'm fine ...... I'm fine right ?'  . I got up and went to go check on Skeppy well Red Skeppy . " Hi Skeppy do you want anything  " I said with a smile on my face  " ........I have no desire " it felt like I wss loosing him I don't know what to do " oh right..." .

No one's Pov

Darryl went out of Skeppy's house . And went to Sam " hey Sam..." he said Sam clearly noticing that Bad was in distressed " I told you the egg was bad juju " Sam said a bit scared " * sighs * I have to destroy it even if it means getting hurt" . Sam saw the determination in his eyes " I'll help but we need but we need a few more people who can't be controlled by the egg " .

Bad knew that it has to stay within the Badlands and some other people . So he called on Sapnap who blew up a part if the egg  , Ant who investigated the egg with him ,  Captain Puffy who help Bad bring his Skeppy back but they both failed , and Eret who saw the egg . " Alright we gotta  go * sighs * to the Egg but we need to prepare bc if we open the egg while Skeppy , me , an Ant  might... " . All if them noticed Bad was shaking  " u-uhm I-I gotta go " after that Bad ran but Sam caught his hand but it felt like He was hurting him " Bad you ok? " Sam slowly pulled up Bad's sleeve . All of them saw some scars, bruises, and cuts " ...I-I'm fine I'm fine " Bad said shaking more " no your not What happened !?! " Sapnap hugged Bad while saying that . " I-I tried to break the Egg I miss Skeppy so much......I miss my Skeppy "

Sapnap felt like he had to do something . Sapnap heard footsteps and look behind him he saw Red Skeppy " get behind me "  . Then Skeppy looks like he's in pain then " Bad !! I don't have much time you have to Destroy the egg please before I go back in my mind I want to say I love you Bad and I'm sorry if I hurt you " then he went back to red Skeppy

Zak's pov

'That hurts everything hurts I have to try my best to get out . it's been months I've been trying to get out but I end up hurting myself . But I can't give up this other me is hurting Bad I wanna get out . I'm too weak I hope I can get out I wanna see Bad's smile . I wanna kiss again I want to see him happy . no matter  what I won't give up for Bad ' I walk near a big mirror it's where I can see what's happening .    The way I got out was screaming here but it might take me weeks to do that again I have to try .

No one's pov

Ant knew what to do " We need the church suits it's like a hazmat but it will only last for a few minutes so yeah . Me and Bad might get hypnotized or something and turn against you so be prepared Skeppy might be there too . We need to break the obsidian and break the egg it might fix itself so we have to be quick . then let's prepare be careful while we're doing this.....this might be our last hope to stop the egg and bring back Skeppy "

Ant , Sam , and Eret went to go get the suits while Bad , Sapnap , and Puffy investigate more . They were able to find a weak spot where it's mind control is not that powerful but for some weird reason Red Skeppy was acting like a boyfriend to Bad but still emotionless . Which means Skeppy is getting through . " Please let go of me" Bad said a bit irritated " mine "Red Skeppy pulled Bad closer to him " Oh my fucking God " Sapnap started laughing after saying that " Language!! * sighs * Skeppy go play with Technoblade I'll be there soon" Then he lets go and walks away .

Darryl's pov

'After that incident with Red Skeppy I knew that he's getting through . But something tells me that he's hurting himself by trying to escape it's almost time . But we have to make sure everyone's ready . I don't want to lose someone else...Can I go alone ?...I don't want my friends getting hurt Does the egg control it's vines....let's find out soon ' I walk near the egg that has been covered in obsidian . I touch the obsidian " I need to do this.....I have to do this for Skeppy "

No one's pov

" Bad are you ready ?  " Puffy said . He looked at his friends ready to take the risk " Yeah , I'll lead Did you guys already break the obsidian ? " . " Yup Sapnap did that " . They Begin going near the egg the vines start moving and wrapped up Eret till he tripped " Eret you ok ?!? " Sam yelled He doesn't anyone to get hurt " No I'm fine I can't get out though hurry up you guys only have a few minutes don't worry about me right now go " as soon as Sam tried to walk he fell " oh crud and now it's got me..... nice " . And soon enough " Shit !! " Sapnap yelled out his hands got tied up by the vines " Language .... Puffy stay here with the rest I'll finish this " Bad started walking " Skeppy what are you doing here ? "  He starts walking to  Bad but Captain Puffy held him back .

Bad rushes to the egg in order to not get caught but he forgot about Ant . He realized he was right behind him .

Zak's pov

' He's almost there . thanks for holding me back Puffy ' then Red Skeppy appeared " Why are you here !?!? " Red Skeppy pulled out two swords and gave one to Skeppy . He knew what he was asking for " Fine let's Dance "

Time Skip bc it was a short fight and don't know how to make them fight

A few minutes I won he's down I hope Bad's fine . I see red Skeppy gone he's probably controlling my body right now I hope Bad succeeds

Bad's pov

" Ant!!  " I yelled " It's fine destroy the egg finish this once and for all " . I jab my sword into the egg and everything became white . I blacked out afterwards

I hear Skeppy screaming my name " Bad ?  ...... Bad please be ok . " I open my eyes . I was happy to see Skeppy and all of my friends fine . Skeppy helped me stand up . And before I knew it we share a blissful kiss . It's finally over

No one's po

All of them watched as Skeppy kissed Bad . They all thought it was cute " Ok you two love birds let's go " Sapnap said they both blush considering they all watched them kissed . They went outside and enjoyed the sunset . It's finally over

Ok here it is I hope you enjoy

Thank you kkMSaturn  for requesting me this it was allot of fun to write hope you enjoy it

Stay safe and awesome
have a good day or night goodbye