Tired

ok so I wanted to take a break from the angst so this is just fluff

edit : Turns out I can't make story without a little angst

Zak was facing a wounded Darryl "You said nothing is gonna hurt me "
Darryl was covered with wound it feels like he was slowly Dying "I hate you Zak " Zak couldn't speak at first then " n-no you didn't mean that " Darryl was slowly fading away "no Darryl ! " .

Zak woke up with tears in his eyes . Darryl noticed while making a axe he dropped the axe rushing to Zak " Hey hey Zak " Darryl grab the boy and pull him into a hug " It was a nightmare your fine now " Zak started crying "Y-you said you hated me and you were covered with wounds you I-i couldn't protect you " Darryl was shocked from his boyfriend crying to the nightmare " Skeppy I would never hate you and you don't have to worry about me I . Zak it's been a week now you always have nightmares you can talk to me about it "

Zak stopped crying "I don't really wanna talk about it thanks for always being here Bad " Darryl smiled " we should go to sleep now you look tired " Zak nodded they lay on the bed and cuddled . Zak had never gotten a nightmare when he's with Darryl he feels safe and happy with him .

ok so here it is it's just Fluff and Angst

Stay safe and Have a good day/night
memento mori