Ghostboyhalo's Day

ok in this universe some people have died but this is only in the early stages because they are all supposed to be dead let's get on with it

Flash Back

" Are you alright Sapnap !?! " Bad said he was also injured but that doesn't matter to him . " I'm fine but Quackity passed out " Sapnap said struggling to get up . " What are we gonna do were trapped here and someone or something is out to get us " Ant said trying to stand up . They heard footsteps coming closer and closer . Bad turns around to look at them and they could see that Bad was crying
. yet he managed to keep a smile on his face . " Hey guys.." Bad said struggling to keep keep a smile on his face .

" If I don't make it out of here...tell Skeppy I love him and I'm sorry for leaving him . and I'm sorry for doing this but I'll do anything to protect you guys " Bad said now he looked forward again . " No Bad! Don't do this we'll fight it together " Sapnap said trying to stand up but it was too late . Bad rushed into battle a few more minutes silence then they hears two swords clasnin one from Bad and one from another person . A few minutes past and it went they hear a final sound of a blade it went silent afterwards . Then they heard running they hadn't noticed that Bad had died three times and announced all of them as cannon

" Come on guys let's check on Bad " Ant said . Sapnap woke up Quackity and explained what happened " He did WHAT!?! " Quackity was a bit furious but more worried . " We tried waking you up but you didn't now let's go- " Quackity ran to where he thinks Bad went . He left Ant and Sapnap alone all he cared about was Bad right now . He looks around to see Bad laying on the ground with a sword in his chest " Bad?... " No response tears rolling down his face .

He ran to Bad he sat beside him " No...no no no no NO Bad please don't go " he looked at Bad's face he was still smiling a bit . he checked for a pulse nothing there wasn't even an ounce of warmth in his body . "Bad....please.... "

he looks at his dead friend . And cries more Quackity felt a hand on his shoulder it was Sapnap he hugged him " Bad..he's he's- " Sapnap just hugs him tighter " I know *sniffles * I know " All of them are crying . The three of them sat there grieving the lost of his friend .

let's time skip to his funeral

All of them were there from the Badlands to some people from L'manberg . But Dream couldn't make it as sadly he is in prison but he was more depressed he still za believe one of hid best friends dead . After Bad died they made the decision to destroy the egg Skeppy was mow Back to normal they told him what happened but then they see a ghost like figure of Bad

End of flashback

" Hey Puffy " Puffy looks in l the direction of the person or should I say ghost . " o-oh Hi Bad " Puffy was reminded that one of his best friend is dead . " aww you look upset you ok? " Bad said " Oh uhm can you check on Skeppy he's at...your grave " Puffy said sadly . " oh ok " Bad said walking away Puffy sighs " I wish you were alive...I hope you get all you memories soon....even the bad ones " Puffy said it's only been two weeks since he appeared .

" Hey Skeppy! " Bad said going to Skeppy . He looked like he hadn't slept in ages " Hey Bad..." Skeppy said looking at Bad's grave " ....Skeppy ? " Skeppy looked at Bad . Bad suddenly regained a bit of his memory Bad hugged Skeppy " I love you Skeppy please don't forget that I'm sorry I left without saying goodbye but it's what I had to do " . Skeppy looks at Bad he was crying " I knew I should've have been there you wouldn't be like this Bad I-i * sniffles * I didn't do well with your death , Bad that's why it's a bit hard to see you I'm so sorry "

Bad pulls away from the hug " here if it makes you happy " Bad summons a muffin . " Here you go it's sweet just like you " Bad hands . " Bad ? " Bad hummed in response " Can I kiss you ? " Bad nodded Skeppy thought he swas blushing . Both if them lean in and share a kiss so full of love . It was pure bliss for them eventually they stopped kissing .

Sapnap giggles " Finally ! Yes ! your finally back with dad- I mean " Sapnap face was red from embarrassment " You can call us your dad we literally found in an almost burned down house luckily Bad saved you " Skeppy said laughing afterwards " awww you were so cute when you were a kid " Bad said teasing Sapnap . " Hey I was not cute ! " Sapnap said annoyed . Bad had a smug look on his face and called on Karl and Quackity .

as soon as all of them were there Bad summoned a picture of a 6 year old version Sapnap . " H-HOW DID YOU GET THAT!?!? " Bad and Skeppy just smirked . Karl and Quackity were admiring Sapnap's picture " aww don't worry Sapnap *giggles* you look so cute " Karl said his giggles made Sapnap blush even more .

They all talked at Bad's grave even captain Puffy came along with Ant .
They hung out there for the rest of the day .

" Hey Bad ? " Quackity said in a bit of a serious tone " Here " He pulls out a netherite sword it reminded him of his death but even at the end he was happy . " you can have your sword back I found it in the woods after you died and I know you care about it allot so I took good care of it " Quackity said happily . Bad just smiles and gives the sword back to Quackity . He was confused " Don't worry muffinhead you deserve this sword Quackity and you seem to be a good fit to have this sword " Quackity hugs Bad . " Thank you so much Bad " Bad just chuckles .

As the day went by quickly they had all had aa good time but for now they had to leave...

Ok I'm done with this I might do one for Skeppy but I don't know what do you guys think

it's 1:26 am and unfortunately I have class but luckily it's Thursday tomorrow

I hope you guys enjoy it's pretty bad

anyways

Stay safe and awesome
Have a good day or night
Good Bye!