Pain

So I wanted to do a Fnaf type thing or a Darkiplier type thing so I chose Both . After they were killed animatronics and roam the halls at night . sorry if it's a messy plot

Edit : this has been sitting here since last year I thought maybe I should finish it and publish I didn't publish this bc it made no sense haha

Flashback to when they were kids
( probably around 11 or 12 years old I'm not that sure what the age gap is I'm sorry I'll correct it after )

" Ahhh Darry Help! " Zak yelled as he was trying to escape . The man in the suit Zak tripped and fell " You are a pesky little brat time to end this " . Then Somehow Darryl stepped in the way getting stabbed on the head . And fell " D-Darry " Zak sat there holding his friend while saying that.the man disappeared after killing him . He saw his best friend looking at him with a smile " I- I'm not going to make it please...Don't forget me " then he closes his eyes . Zak hugs his body as he feels the warmth in his body ran out .

He goes to the parents to tell them

The parents soon go there bc of the five missing children and Zak just couldn't believe his eyes there was nothing there not even a pool of blood . all of it was gone

End of Flashback

Zak's pov

' I hate this place but I have to earn some money . Even though I already have a successful yt channel . The money is for me to buy a new pc . I never went here after Darryl died . I wish he was here . It's the ending of my fifth night . Why did i even go to this place ? The exact place that gave me nightmares and got me to go to therapy....was it nostalgia?.......money?.... or maybe something lured me back....there was something off about last night as soon as I finished the night I blacked out and woke up in the parts and services room I felt pain but I didn't know why or how I got it. I looked around and saw I was near an animatronic leaking blood I ran out of the place afterwards that's all I can remember I also remember my mom picking up the phone and crying when I got home i don't know why '

I look around it's now 6 in the morning though none of the animatronics got near today fairly weird " Zak....? " I heard someone his voice is oddly familiar . But I can't remember where I heard it

No one's pov

He looks around to see a ghost " Who are you ? " the ghost seemed so familiar to him " How come you don't remember me? " you could hear the sadnesses in the ghost's voice . " It's me ...." Zak's eyes widened " D-Darry "

he ghost smiles at him . " oh sorry uhm your looking at my younger self I forgot to change form " in a flash he saw an older version of His childhood best friend . " you can call me Bad " The ghost said he hasn't heard his real name in a while " You can call me Skeppy " The boy said very happy he had a better nickname for his friend .

He goes to the ghost and hugs him . Then He realized he can't hug ghosts unless .

Bad's pov

'This isn't possible unless...... . I remember now last night I heard screaming from the parts and services room . I sensed pain coming from that room yesterday . could it be ' I grabbed Skeppy's hand and went to the parts and services room I opened the door and . went to the nearest animatronic that was still functional it was it was a very new new one . I quickly phase in my head

I saw the corpse of Skeppy " n - no this can't be " I go out the parts and services room with Skeppy .

No one's pov

Bad sighs " I'm sorry i couldn't save you I wish I could've saved you " Bad said hugging Skeppy a few tears stream down his face . Skeppy just hugs him back " haha at least you haven't changed Bad " Bad looks at Skeppy . Skeppy looked at Bad's eyes it's dead lifeless he knew it waa either the caused by his death or that he felt sad or depressed . " Your still carting after all these years your stil cute-uhhh I mean " Bad giggles " I am not cute ! but you are muffin " Skeppy felt the same feeling from he was 11 butterflies was it ? he thought to himself.

" Geppy ? " Bad said Skeppy looked somewhat flustered on how Bad pronounced his name . " You alright? " Bad said Skeppy hummed in response " you know Skeppy I saw you here for five nights Skeppy you always looked sad I wish to make you happy today even if it means we're dead " Skeppy started crying . Bad hugged Skeppy " After you died things went bad I had to go to therapy bc you died in my hands I got bullied for liking boys . I started- " He quickly cut himself off Bad looked worried " you started what ? " Skeppy had a hoodie on hiding his wrists he lifted them up to reveal the cuts Bad looked horrified . Skeppy let out a few sobs he hugged Bad tightly "shhh it's alright muffin let it all out and who cares if you like boys if I'm being honest I liked boys even when we were kids.... y'know you shouldn't let one moment define your life Skeppy " Bad said trying to comfort Skeppy it made his heart ache

Skeppy looked up at Bad and gave him a quick peck on the lips . Bad immediately started getting a bright red (even if they were ghosts they still looked like normal humans except they have the injury or injuries that they experienced when they die they only appear after a few days in Bad's case some blood covered his face and it is a mark . yes , logic or Logan is out the window ) . " uhm I'm sorry sorry it's just I've had a tiny crush on you when we were kids and you look so fucking cute the feeling came back again and- " Bad kisses Skeppy . Skeppy melted into the kiss such a blissful moment as if time had stopped for them . Bad pulled away from the kiss he turned even brighter shade of red then before . " wow being straight forward are we ? " Skeppy teased as he giggled " H-hey ! you started it ! " Bad said hiding his face with his hand . Skeppy grabs Bad's wrist to uncover his face " hahaha don't cover your cute face Bad " Skeppy said Bad got even more flustered " I'm not cute I'm hardcore and I'm sorry for not asking you first "
. Skeppy giggles " it's alright Bad "

They stand there for Skeppy admiring Bad's emerald green eyes they are beautiful yet thay still look dull . " Uhm how about I show you my friends they're over there we can visit them if you want - ah " Bad got hugged by Skeppy . " No can we just stay here just the two of us " Skeppy whined Bad giggles  . " Then let's stay here " Bad looks at Skeppy he was now happy . " uhm....can I kiss you again? " Skeppy said " u-uhm sure " . Skeppy cups his cheeks making Bad blush and they kiss Bad starts playing with Skeppy's hair nothing sexual but yet the kiss had passion and bliss they pull away smiling .

each night they would roam the halls together never leaving each other .

Hi how are you guys ? I hope your doing great

Ok I just wanna say this....THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 12 AND 13 K READS !
I really appreciate it because I was only expecting to reach 1 k and that was it so thank you guys so much !

Also I will try to respond to every comment even if it's just not even related to the story

I've been meaning to publish this for two days now but some stuff happened they were not so good

Any requests for stories ? I'll happily do them

Stay safe and awesome
have a great Day and Night
Memento mori