blood , roses , pain, love

Hanahaki such a deadly desease it's just like Romeo and Juliet it will end in death if you don't be with your lover ofcourse ... I gave my friend Cody some options of aus and he chose the Iconic Hanahaki yeah Cody better read this hahahaha I just hope he does

Bad woke up at the middle of the night something was not right . he starts coughing and coughing tiny little petals fall . it's not good at all he went to his pc to check what it means

' Hanahaki disease is a sickness that only occurs when someone is suffering from unrequited love. The victim will cough up flower petals that symbolize their love. ... This means that once the victim is cured via surgery, they also lose their love for the person who caused the disease.

Only a few recorded cases most popular among those cases is one of Cody ###### due to his love he had to undergo surgery creating the another way to get rid of his disease They say he can control others Hanahaki due to him Dying in Surgery . The more you love the person or the more the person you like shows any affection or love towards you . it may cause an early death  '

Bad was shocked he coughs again . and examines his petals ' such a pale blue color how lovely ' he thought to himself . he can think of one person who can make him have this deadly desease Skeppy the one he loves . and how convenient for his desease his friend was coming in a few hours . he felt tired he had only gotten two hours of sleep his tiredness hits him and he falls asleep on his desk .

Time Skip By the nickname " Cute ass boy " XD

Bad wakes up by a phone call he picks up " H-hello ? "  Bad says groggily . " Hey Bad uhm did I wake you up " Thunder was heard in the background of Skeppy causing him to whimper . " yeah you woke me up but it's fine  I'm guessing you want me to pick you up ? " Bad asks trying to hold back the petals . Skeppy hummed in response " ok I'll be there here in a couple of minutes . Bad hangs up and dashes to the bathroom he coughs up more petals and blood it was painful for him yet he has to get ready to pick up Skeppy . He got dressed and went downstairs He sees a little white furball rush to him " Oh hi Rat you hungry ? " the white dog barks signaling yes . Bad goes to the kitchen grabs Rat's food and places it into her bowl he placed it down on the floor for his dog to eat . and just as expected she ate her food .

" ok Lucy loo I have to go pick up Skeppy today I'll be back in a few alright "  Bad said as he pets Rat . He goes out the kitchen puts on his red converse grabs his keys and went out the door . Bad runs to his car and gets in he starts the car now ready to drive to Skeppy .

Time Skip brought to you by Caffeine :]]

The drive their was quiet and peaceful Bad was focused he doesn't know how to handle his Hanahaki around Skeppy . He gets out and remembers it was raining " ugh did I really forgot ? mmghm " He runs to one of the exits to look for Skeppy . Bad spots a guy fairly shorter than him he was wearing a light blue hoodie that makes him stand out a bit . The guy looks at him and runs up to Bad " Hey Bad! I'm so glad I can finally meet you " Skeppy said while hugging Bad nestling into him . Bad is holding back his petals it hurts more which surprises him " Come on Skeppy let's go in to my car I don't have an umbrella so let's hurry up " Bad grabs  Skeppy's arm and goes to his car by the time they got there Skeppy was soaking wet . " oh my goodness I'm sorry muffin here " Bad takes off his hoodie which was surprisingly not that wet Skeppy puts it on Bad winces in pain .

" Are you ok Bad? " Bad nodded He starts driving the car ride was filled with conversations and Topics it distracted Bad from the pain he was feeling . as soon as they got to Bad's house Bad rushed to the bathroom to cough up the petals . But to his surprise they were almost blooming " w-what!? I just got it today I don't think I can survive...I guess I think- ugh it's either I die or I confess " Bad said . He took a deep breath and went out after cleaning the blood

" Bad ! Are you alright ?!? " Skeppy ran up to Bad and hugged him and Rat circled around them . " yeah I'm fine you don't have to worry about me Skeppy " Skeppy made Bad face him . "   come on how can I believe that you literally dashed to the bathroom your sick " Bad coughed up blood it's getting worse and worse by how much time he's been with him. how much affection Skeppy is giving him  . " Ok but I'm sorry for this " Bad kisses Skeppy . Skeppy pushes him away " What the Fuck Bad " Bad flinches and goes away crying Skeppy tries to chase after him but he locked himself in his room.

He noticed a flower on the ground it was blue he picked it up there was blood on it . Skeppy knocked on the door " Bad please come out I'm sorry " Skeppy worried about what might happen " I'm sorry Skeppy I'm sorry for what I did you can leave " Skeppy hears Bad cough uncontrollably . Skeppy bangs on the door " Bad? Bad !  open the door I swear to go- " .
The Door opens Bad was still coughing uncontrollably flower petals drop to the floor . Bad was covering his mouth " Bad I didn't mean to yell I know what you have and you should have just asked me because I love you Bad well as you clearly Told me when we were kissing I also love you more than friends " Bad is so close to passing out Skeppy noticed that and Kissed Bad before he can collapse . Bad kisses back . But what they didn't know was the the Ghost of Cody was watching them from above controlling Bad's Hanahaki finally getting a pleased outcome he desired happened .

Bonus : 2 years from now

Bad and Skeppy are now married . They adopted a little boy they named Sapnap . " oh - uh Muffin can you get Sapnap to school he's Late and-" Skeppy kisses Bad " I know I'll drive him but I wanna take you on a date ok ? " Bad nodded . Skeppy got ready and took 4 year old Sapnap to his kindergarten and went home . when he got home the place looks like a restaurant " Happy anniversary Muffin! " Bad was wearing a red sweater . Skeppy sighed he knew that Bad would set up  so instead of booking a restaurant he bought them two beautiful hair clips one  Ruby and one Sapphire . Skeppy walks up to Bad and places the Sapphire hair clip on Bad and put on the Ruby hair clip . They had fun that Day and  Skeppy even bought some gem hair clips for him three and said to give it to his husband and one for him .

Hey how are you guys ?

Ok So yeah I'm sorry if it took so long guys I've burnt myself out at Tuesday yeah so sorry

I hope you guys enjoy it

You guys can leave any suggestions by a comment or by private messaging me because I will do it

Stay Safe and Awesome
Have  a Great Day and Night
Goodbye