Break ( remake )

So everyone needs a break right ?
What if A young king needs a break?

Darryl a young king due to his parents dying in ambush . He was always alone or with a friend though he couldn't sleep . His fears kept growing and growing he couldn't rest because of it . He always went by the name Bad a nickname given to him by his closest friends . This young king didn't deal with his problems he delt with the kingdoms problems first . He was depressed and stressed he cried and cried fearing the loss of his kingdom .

Though a short rogue the same age as Darryl who goes by the name Skeppy . Would always visit the young king to check up on him . Little did the young king know he would be ruling beside the rogue . As they have been friends for many years to the point they have developed crushes on each other

It was midnight Bad and Skeppy are talking Skeppy feeling like he's not feeling good about something so he asked ." Bad are you ok you seem to be Sad " The rogue asked feeling worried for Bad " I'm fine Skeppy just tired " . Skeppy knows that he's lying . " Please Bad tell me the truth " Bad's eyes were glistening he felt so stressed and tired . " I don't wanna have this life of responsibilities I wanna be normal not someone to be bowed to . * sighs * it's just that all these are breaking me down " Skeppy noticed Bad's tears he knew that his mental state was bad and his physical state is worst .

" Hey... c'mon you wanna go to the secret lake to take a break ? " Skeppy said holding out his hand to Bad . " Sure " Bad held his hand . Making Skeppy blush a bit " Then let's go ". They sneak out and try to avoid the guards then . Both Bad and Skeppy bump into one of the three generals Dream " oh Hi Dream " Dream just smiles " Are you guys sneaking off again? " Dream said wearing a smirk . "  ok ok just go so that you won't get caught " . After Dream said that they ran off .

When they got there they sat down " Hey uhm.....you can lay your head in my lap if you want ?" Skeppy said clearly embarrassed but he knew that it might make him sleep . Considering his nightmares " o-ok " Bad said while blushing so hard  . He laid down with his head in Skeppy's lap he slowly fell asleep . While Skeppy on the other hand wanted to play with Bad's hair he played with it but he doesn't seem to be waking up . he quickly begins to fall asleep in his position .

Bad had a horrible nightmare where he loses  Skeppy near the morning . He couldn't take it he was watching the person he loved die . He begins to cry " Skeppy!!"  he woke up screaming his name " Bad is there something wro- " Before Skeppy could finish his sentence Bad hugged him " Hey it's alright it's just a nightmare " . He heard sobbing " Hey I'm right here buddy I won't leave you " . Bad felt like if he would let go he would lose the love of his life .

" let's get you back at the castle shall we " He said holding Bad's hand . Bad
finally let go and they walk to the castle  they see Dream and George they run to them " What happened !?! " Dream said pointing a sword at Skeppy " Did you hurt him ?!? " . George wasn't about to let Dream kill Skeppy before explaining so he held Dream back " Dream calm down let him explain "  . Dream took a deep breath and put his sword down . " Tell me I really don't like it when he cries " Skeppy had always known about the three generals Sapnap , Dream , and George but what he didn't know was that they were as close as they are with Bad . " I don't really know he just woke up screaming my name he had tears in his eyes it probably a nightmare " Dream just sighs .

" ok just try to calm him Down " he then goes away with George . Skeppy and Bad goes to Bad's room and Bad had an idea but it might be a Bad one  " H-hey uhm Skeppy " Bad said . " Hm what do you-" Skeppy was getting caught off guard because Bad was kissing him . But since he liked the young king he kisses him back but Bad quickly pulls away " I'm sorry I'm so sorry I feel so stupid I shouldn't have done that " Bad said blushing so hard . But Skeppy was happy that he kissed him " no no it's fine I liked you for a while now " Bad look at him a bit embarrassed " Really ? " Bad said he couldn't take all of this in . Skeppy kisses Bad on the forehead " Yeah " .

But then " Bad King Eret wants to have a meeting at his kingdom he wants you to leave now he said it's urgent " Sapnap said clearly tired from managing the guards " So you finally told him ? " Sapnap said with a sly smirk . " What how did you know that !?! " Bad said yelling " It was obvious but we have to go and I think you should bring Skeppy I heard that a neighboring kingdom's King would ambush other kings " . they both nodded but they were both worried for each other

Bad was about to go to his horse when  Skeppy pulled him into a hug . " Skepyyy we gotta go " Bad whined but Skeppy isn't letting go . " Whatever happens I love you " Bad was shocked " I love you too Skeppy Do you wanna share a horse?  " Skeppy just Got onto Bad's horse . " ok but I'm gonna be driving ( sorry forgot the word so I replaced it with drive ) you still look tired you hadn't slept in weeks get some rest I'll handle Roberto ( yes Roberto is that how you spell is still alive ) . Bad hopped on " You guys Ready " Skeppy Said as the three generals nodded along with new faces like  Mega , Zelk , and Finn . They were friends of Skeppy  he explained everything to them and all of them wanted to come with him . " let's go so that we can get there by the next sunrise " .

Their horses started galloping . It was almost night they really wanted to not get hurt . Skeppy felt arms around him . It was Bad it made him blush but it felt nice . Soon enough it was midnight Skeppy felt Tired and Bad was already awake " Hey Skeppy I think I should drive now so you can het some sleep " . Skeppy stopped the Horse and switched with Bad . He hugged Bad and they continued .

Then  in a blink of an eye all their horses got shot all if them fall to the ground . " Sapnap Look out!! "  George shouted . Before Sapnap  could even react he got shot near the heart both Dream and George rush to him . " Mega...Zelk " Finn said he saw his friends knocked out he quickly got shot along with the rest . Except Bad and Skeppy " Skeppy Stand back I'll protect you " Bad said pulling out his Sword . And a Black light stared surrounding him his skin turned Black and Black wings appeared and his eyes turned white . A white Halo appeared on the top of his head and a hood with horns he started dodging and blocking arrows it felt like it wasn't Bad

Then all of the sudden Bad got shot in the heart but luckily not reaching it . He turned back to jis original form Skeppy laid there holding Bad " Bad please I don't wanna loose you your people still need you....I need you " He looked up Seeing a Half pig half man warrior " Who are !?! " The man points his sword at him " Someone you should fear " Then all of the Sudden " Stop Techno " A man with Blonde hair and gray wings came . " Techno do you know who that is it's the young king who was supposed to go to King Eret " Techno Stopped and " We have to help them "

Skeppy and this Two strangers turned out to be royals they are currently checking on Bad bc he's still unconscious . While the rest are talking with King Philza's sons . He waited and waited hoping that he is okay " Hey uhm Skeppy was it " a blonde boy came to him " hm? " Skeppy said not really caring " Philza said Bad is ok  " When he heard that He rushed into the room to see Bad ok . He sat down with him and kissed him he kissed back . " I thought I lost you" Skeppy said pulling out from the kiss " I'm fine Skeppy I'm always here I'm not gonna leave you " Bad said hugging Skeppy " I wanna be beside you  forever "  Skeppy said holding Bad's hand " I also wanna be with you forever.......How about we became kings together " Bad said . Skeppy was very happy with the offer " Sure I will always be with you "

Ok there I think it's a bit better it's now 1:22 in the morning I need sleep 

Stay safe and Awesome
Have a good day or night good bye!!