8. Kisses

The Worst Past

Namjoon's POV

I felt my lips on Jin's lip. Oh my god! Like this is soooo weird. I lost my first kiss! I then realised that Jin was kissing me! I felt so weird. I know I should be pushing him away. But.....I just don't know why I just didn't feel like doing that. I was slowly melting into the kiss. For some reason, I didn't even mind the fact he took my first kiss. Maybe all the weird feelings for him came to a conclusion. But I am still not sure if I actually like him.

I then just returned the kiss. Even I can't believe what I am doing anymore. I never have loved anyone and my plan was not to. Because they say that a wise man learns from mistakes but a wiser man learns from other's mistakes. And I have seen how much people suffer after coming out of a relationship or having a terrifying breakup.

But I do want to have someone who will always be there for me. After all this suffering me and my mother went through. I just want someone I could trust. But I don't know how to. And Jin is the only person that made me feel something human. Even though he was suffering, he just somehow.....helped me.

I wrapped my hands around his neck. He pulled me closer and shoved his tongue into my mouth. I just let him do it. I was just too into it. But do I....really want this?

We parted from the kiss. Jin was staring at me with that slight smile on his handsome face. I was questioning the moment that just happened. "Hyung, you are so pretty. You are so dangerous. You should be really careful because those lustful bastards might do soooooo many sinful things to you." He said while caressing my lips. What did he mean by that? What is he talking about?

"What....d-do you m-mean?" I said looking up to him. "You are just so innocent and pretty that someone might harm you and won't even know about it. It's basically like a drug. Once it enters you, you give up your everything and then it slowly kills you and destroys you.

There will be no way you will be actually able to escape it. Love is basically like a drug. You should be very careful who you love. But don't worry I won't let that happen to you. I will always protect you. You do....trust me right?" He whispered in my ear. Wow, the explanation that he gave was like he was the older one! But yeah he is right.

"Of course! I really trust you and I always will. I will also protect you. You are my only friend." I really meant that. "Awww. I am also sorry for stealing your first kiss. I am really sorry." He said while hugging me tightly like a koala. Well, I suspected my feelings. I think Jin doesn't...like me like that. But whatever I think I have found out my feelings for him. "Haha! Then why did you kiss me, huh?" "Because if I parted away then it would be very awkward and you might not talk to me because of you being embarrassed.(A/n, that was not a good reason Jin. But whatever, Namjoon really loves you so he won't mind it.) Yup, he definitely doesn't like me.

"Anyways, let's just go down and enjoy," Jin said as I nodded and went down with him.

We finally got down, a lot of people were still partying. Everyone was having the time of their lives. Jin was holding me by my waist tightly. I really didn't mind. "Hyung, just stay here, I will get myself another drink" He smiled at me. "No probs" I replied. He then finally disappeared in the crowd.

I looked around me and was just appreciating everything. I was also just thinking about Jin. I felt an unknown hand, I turned my head expecting that it was Jin. But unfortunately, it was....not. It was some random dude inappropriately touching me. "Hey baby, you lookin so hot." "w-what the heck are you doing?! Don't touch it!" "Good boys like you don't complain, princess."