10. Red Wall

+18 yall. Again I did not realise that I made it too scary or just weird. Also if you don't like gross stuff then really don't read it. If you are eating then also don't read it cause you might puke. But if you don't mind then don't blame me if anything happens. And also enjoy.

The Past

NO ones' POV

Just after that day, Jungkook started working his ass off to become a neurologist. His parents were very pleased with his return but shocked that this kind of brutal thing has happened to their child. Jungkook never told them about his abusive relationship, so they were obviously very mad. He told them everything but not about the killer because that was obviously very brutal.

Jungkook always had the psycho in his heart. He was taken by him. He never forgot the 'Invisible guy'. How he, when he was the who saved him from cruelty and made his life change. Jungkook always knew that is the day he will come and be with him. He missed him, too much. You see he was always alone and didn't have many friends in residency, so it was hard to divert his mind during free time.

But that all changed when he met his best friends, Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok, and Taehyung. They all became very close friends during residency. Yoongi was studying to become a pediatric surgeon. Hoseok was trying to become a GS or you can say, a general surgeon. Taehyng was going to become a neurosurgeon, so it meant he and Jungkook had classes together. Namjoon was obviously working hard to become a cardiologist. Even they were all going to different fields but they were still very good with each other.

So back to Jungkook. Jungkook was way happier. But he still didn't forget about the Invisible Man. But now since he was never able to find him he decided to give his love to Namjoon because there was a time where only Namjoon could feel him. But he had decided that if he finds the killer again then he will just be his. He even wrote this in his diary.

Just during those times

Jungkook was at his home. He was sitting in his living room of the mansion next to a huge window with a Brain Study book open on his lap. He was preparing for his exams that were the week after. He was fully prepared but was just looking through to make sure that he had revised everything.

The floor that he was on was the third floor of the house out of five. So he could see the view outside of the house from a great view. The window showed the grand garden that was behind the mansion. You see, Jungkook's parents were very rich. But even because of that their parents never let their children get spoiled. That's why all of them are very hardworking because of being threatened that if they don't get a  job, then they won't be helped with anything in the future.

Jungkook finally put his pen down and took off glasses and put them on the small coffee table that was close to him. He sighed and took a sip of his jasmine tea. He looked at the garden to look at the flowers that lined it. But instead, he noticed a dark figure that was there. It was more of a guy that was there wearing all black. His face was covered by the glasses and mask. The guy's hair was pink. Jungkook was freaking out and was about to call security. But he stopped when the guy started removing his glasses.

He didn't recognize the eyes. But when he removed the mask, he immediately recognized who it was. It was the Invisible Guy! Jungkook's eyes were twinkling. Did he finally find him? He stood up and excitedly waved at him. The killer smiled and waved back softly. The guy signalled him to come down. Jungkook ran down to the garden. No one was home so no one could question him about anything.

He rushed into the garden and hugged the guy very tightly and was also returned with the same action. "I missed you so much. Why didn't you come before?" Jungkook asked while looking up at him. "I am sorry I didn't come before, I just had some business to take care of. So that's why I brought you this." He brought out a black box with a black bow on it. "oh my god, thank you for this, you didn't have to do this."