4. He is back

The Horrific Past

Author's POV

Life was changing for Jin very fast and easily. He didn't expect to get so famous in his college after a few days of just hanging out with Namjoon and showing off his charms. He became even more handsome during the holidays. He was also changing. Not only his behaviour but his thinking as well. Everything was different about him. It was like someone brainwashed him. He even started thinking of Namjoon as more than just a friend.

Jin couldn't bear seeing anyone close to Namjoon. When Namjoon wasn't around he would threaten the person who was too close to Namjoon, that he would do something bad to them. And he does what he says. He was becoming more of a gangster type. That was what his parents wanted him to behave like for some strange reasons.

You see, Jin's parents were very famous in the world of business and trade. But they never let the media invade their and their sons' personal lives. They always left Jin and his brother alone, thinking that it would make them more independent. But besides just the high reputations, many unimaginable things were happening behind the back of the public and media. Drug trading, human trafficking, kidnapping, nuclear weapon making, etc. His parents owned one of the biggest mafias in the underworld and were preparing their children to follow their lead.

Jin was always into the things his parents did and so was his older brother Jimin. He felt happy at the thought of what it would be like to harm people and take revenge. And by revenge, the Kim family always believed in revenge, if somebody will do something against them then they will HAVE to pay a high price. They never gave mercy to anyone. That was what Jin was taught to do too. Jin was also a very spoiled and rebellious child. If he wants something he would do anything to get it. And that thing was Namjoon. He wanted Namjoon to be his and ONLY his. No one can touch Namjoon, but him. No one can kiss Namjoon, but him. That is what Jin always thought.

Jin knew everything about Namjoon. From his family to his taste. His feelings grew for him as he grew older. He started doing things to Namjoon that made Joon dearly uncomfortable. Like being too touchy, being extremely jealous and obsessive, invading his friendships, and things like that. He HAD to make Namjoon his.

Jimin was very aware of Jin's feelings for Namjoon. He also had someone he loved but never shared it with his young brother who was already obsessed with someone else.

Oh, you don't know how many things Jin wanted to do to Namjoon.

The Cruel Present

Namjoon was in the hospital checking the reports of his patients. He was doing something that made him happy and proud of himself. He was trying to help people live a better life. He also just had an open heart surgery which wasn't that critical but anything related to the harm of the heart is very dangerous. He had many reports to check but he was looking at the most critical ones. He was also taking notes for the prescriptions taken by the patients and how it has harmed or benefited them. His job was pretty tiring but he still had the will to do it.

Someone furiously knocked on his door. "come in" A nurse burst in with an extremely worried face. "Dr Kim, it's code blue! We have a patient in his twenties suffering from a gunshot in the right artery of the heart and his heart collapsing due to all the external bleeding! There is also internal bleeding! Please come quickly.

"Namjoon ran down to the ER with the nurse. All the doctors and surgeons were gathered trying to save the patient's life. The other nurses were down to prepare the emergency OR. There was blood everywhere. There was blood clotting happening on the patient so that he won't lose too much blood. He wasn't able to see the face of the casualty but he knew it was male." Dr Kim we have prepared the OR please change, we have to quickly perform the surgery" the nurse interrupted. "yes, yes." He rushed and changed.

He ran towards the operation room. He entered the room with his mask on. He wore gloves. "time of the operation?" He asked one of the nurses there. "9:30 pm." Namjoon was still not looking at the patient. He was still wearing his gloves. "Cause of the accident?" he asked quickly. "Got shot in a gunfight at the right artery with a collapsed heart." He then finally looked at the patient he will perform surgery on. His eyes widened quickly. He just realised who it was. But he still asked to make sure. "t-the n-name of the v-victim" he stuttered nervously. "Kim Seokjin" Namjoon was basically in emotional trauma but he had to make a move. "We may begin the operation now."

Thanks for reading!