41. Bruises .

Song : Maana Dil 

From : Goodnewz

PS : Don't listen to this song if you don't want to cry in this chapter .

*******************************

"It's you" I whispered stopping my sobs for a moment , but with tears still rolling down my cheeks .

"It's me" he whispered back taking a step towards me but then stopped as if asking for my permission. 

I slowly reached up to him snaking my hand around his neck and one hand holding his face . He had a cut on his forehead and one under his left eye  , and one at the corner of his mouth . 

I've seen them when he was lying unconscious but I was too stunned to notice 

My hands were full of blood and as soon as I realized it , I pulled them away from him but he stopped them midway and pressed them on his face leaning into it , and closed his eyes . When he opened his eyes , they were full of pain , shining with tears . 

"You came" I whispered again with more tears rolling down my cheeks . 

"I had to" he whispered and as soon as he did , I couldn't control it anymore . 

Both of my arms went around his neck and burying my face into his neck and silent tears escaped from my eyes . 

And I let them . Remembering everything . For some good minutes I just let silent tears fall on his shoulder . And he let me . 

I pulled back and he looked at me , at my face . 

"Let's get outta here" he whispered to me and I nodded . He wiped my cheeks and for the first time looked at my body . 

His features suddenly turned into so much anger like he could murder someone . 

He looked past me at the man who was the reason behind my this condition . 

"Officer !" Ayansh growled . 

"Yes Mr. Malhotra ?" The officer suddenly appeared beside me . 

"Take that man away right this instant !" he spoke between gritted teeth his eyes never leaving the bastard . 

I tried to turn around and look at him but Ayansh didn't let me . 

He kept glaring at him for some seconds . 

"Yes sir , just-" 

The officer didn't get to complete whatever he was saying as Ayansh dashed across the room towards that fucker and grabbing him by the collar punched him square on his nose . 

"HOW FUCKING DARE YOU TO EVEN LAY YOUR FINGER ON HER !!" he shouted at him and landed one more punch , until the officers grabbed him making him stop . 

"Sir" The inspector walked up to him keeping his hands on Ayansh's arm which Ayansh jerked off . 

"We're perfectly able to handle him . I think your fiancee needs you more right now sir" He spoke to Ayansh and Ayansh turned his face towards me giving that devil a last glare . 

I wiped the tears from my cheek when he came towards me and again hugged me . 

As if he was trying to believe that I'm standing here alright , in one piece and flesh . 

Well , I am alright . 

"I'm Okay" I murmured into his chest and when I looked up at him he ignored my eyes and instead looked up at the ceiling biting his lower lip as if trying to control his own tears .