20 Going Down the Hill

Today is officially THE day I've been waiting for! Friday!!

I had a lot of homework this week but I manage to finish them. I helped Cody a bit with his homework too and I'm really starting to feel a connection with me and him. A little spark maybe?

"Today is the day!!" Exclaimed Ophelia. coming to my locker.

"I know!" I replied back excited.

"So we're going to your house, eat a snack and off we go?" Asked autumn who had just joined the conversation.

"Sounds good." I said.

"Perfect." Answered Ophelia.

"Hello ladies." Said Tristan as we came in gym class.

I love gym and plus we're doing dodgeball.

"Ready to die because today they are no chances. It's us against you guys and you will loose." Replied Cody.

"Ha! That's what you think!" I replied back.

And the girls and I walked away flipping our hair.

*****

"Ok I want a fair game today. No one injured ok?" Asked our gym teacher.

"Ok." We all replied.

"Ready? Go." And the game started.

I ran for the ball since I'm pretty good in dodge ball. I had a ball and ran to the closest wall so nobody could throw a ball at me from the back.

Jasmine, a girl in my class had her back turned. I took three steps and BAM! she was out.

"Yesssss!" I shrieked!

Right at that moment I got hit by a ball, right on the head. I didn't know who it is was. All I knew is that the world was spinning and I fell on the ground instintly. I was hearing screaming, Cody talking to me, and the girls freaking out but then it all went black.

***** (While Violet was unconsious POV)

"Violet!!" screamed Cody.

As Violet fell on the ground Cody ran and caught her before she hit her head.

"Violet? Violet!!!! Please say something. Somebody call 911!!" He screamed.

Tristan ran to the teacher and told her what happened, and Autumn got her phone out and called 911.

"Hello? Yes, my name is Autumn and we have an unconsious girl on the floor. Where? Oh at Blueforest High school. Could you send the ambulance? Ok thank you."

"Is she still breathing?" Asked Cody.

"No." Replied the gym teacher.

When Violet fell down. The gym teacher started proceeding CPR right away.

The ambulance arrived 5 minutes later and they brought Violet to the hospital.

****** (back to Violet's POV)

I woke somewhere I didn't even know. My bed was different. I saw a blond boy standing next to me on a chair.

"Where am I?" I asked.

"Violet? Finally you're awake!! I'm so happy!" replied the blond boy.

"Where am I? And who are you?" I asked again.

"Violet, it's me, Cody. We were in gym playing dodgeball, and then Melanie hit you on the head. You fell head first and fell uncounsious, don't you remember anything? I followed you in the ambulanced and stayed here the whole time."

"No I don't remember anything." I replied.

"Violet please. Cody, the new kid in your class. The boy who loved you since the first second I saw you. We were in all classes together?" He said taking my hand.

"No! Stop! You're scaring me! Leave, I don't know you!"

At that moment I started panicking, a boy I don't know starts squeezing my hand and begging me to remember something I didn't. I didn't know who he was. Who knows who he could be, a stranger, kidnapper!

"No no no! What's going on?" he continued.

At that moment, he started crying. His face turned red and the doctor came in.

"Violet! Please! Doctor why doesn't she remember anything? What's going on?" Asked the boy.

"Calm there boy. She lost her memory. She won't remember anything. The impact was too big, you're lucky she didn't die." The doctor replied.

"But, why is she so-"

"I can see that you love her a lot and care for her. She needs space and time, and that, my friend, will be probably be the hardest part since you would like her back, like she was right now.."

"Of course I want her back. I love her since always and now Melanie ruined any chances I had with her." Replied the boy very sadly.

"She will get her memory back, but leave it time. Come back tomorrow I think she won't even remember this scene, so come back and explain little bits, calmly." Adviced the doctor.

"I will do whatever it takes doc." He answered.

The doctor gave my medicine and I fell asleep shortly. I thought the boy left, but that was when I fell a kiss on my forehead. I felt like my heart had skipped a beat. No, Violet, you don't even know him. I presumed it was him that kissed, but I fell asleep, right away since I was really tired tired, thinking about who he was.

I didn't learn much today, But I sure know now that someone out there loves me despite the fact I lost my memory.