1 Autumn, Ophelia and Me= A.V.O

Dark purple eyes and long sandblond curly hair with pink and ocean blue tips. Pale skin, pink perfect lips, an oval face and a little nose. Tall and skinny. Yes, that's me, Violet Claire.

I go to Blue Forest middle school. Let's just say i'm not the most popular girl in the school. I love volleyball. I play in a real team and I play piano. It's been this year, 8 years i've been playing. I'm a nerd. I love reading books, writting stories, songs, pretty much anything. You get the hang of it. I'm pretty much between super popular and a dork. Mostly what average teens are.

Actually, Tiffany Vegas is THE girl at school. Every guy, girl and even some teachers absolutely LOVE that girl but seriously she's a venomous snake to everyone she hates: #me! I don't know why she hates me. My locker is right next to hers so I know all the gossip going on but I also have to hear all her mean comments about me especially in front of her best friend, Britney. I'm in all of her classes (again) this year. At least I have my best friends; Ophelia and Autumn.

We met 3 years ago back in our first year in middle school. I was so nervous on my first day because I had just moved in from California. I still remember that day like if it was yesterday. On my first day I had History first. Ophelia and Autumn were in my class too. The teacher, Ms. Fonderblack had assigned us a homework. We had to work in partners of three. Ms. Fonderblack put me, Autumn and Ophelia together.

"Hey my name is Ophelia and this is Autumn." Ophelia said.

"Hi, um I'm Violet."

"Omg seriously that's like the coolest name ever, and by the way I LOVE you hair, do you curl it?"

"Thanks for the compliment, and no I don't curl my hair. It's natural."

"I am so jealous right now. Hey do you want eat with us at lunch?"

"Ok sure! I'd love too!!" I said with a little bit too much of enthusiam, I think.

"You know what we should have group name. Why not the A.V.O. Autumn, Violet and Ophelia?" Said Autumn.

"That is THE idea Autumn. Genius!!" replied Ophelia.

"So what do you think Violet? Want to join the A.V.O.?"

"I'd love too!!"

If it that easy to be friends with people, man i'd be so popular. I was litterally freaking out when they asked the next question!!!

"Besties?" asks Ophelia.

"Besties!!" we all say at the same time.

I got to know them better, and Autumn was right about one thing. We surely were a great group.

I was the nerd of the group, knew all the gossip at school; thanks to Tiffany!

Autumn was the sporty girl of the group. She loved gossip and loved to talk about anything.

Ophelia was the "not-scared-to-say-what-she-thinks" girl. She knew all the secrets to fashion and knew every club at school. She was pretty much in almost all of them.

Basically we needed each other and our qualities for our group to work. We were always at each other's house, and did everything together. We pretty much looked like a couple, only with 3 people instead of 2. Sisters from a different mister was THE quote that suites us, and the school knew that!

For a girl who had just moved in a new school and was SUPER nervous about entering high school, it doesn't seem that bad.

I guess I will remember my high school and in a good way after all!!!