17 Sometimes All You Need Is 2 Other People To Solve The Puzzle.

"Ophelia, Autumn, where's Violet?" Asked Tristan as the girls came in to sit at their usual table at lunch.

"She went to the music room to practise, her exam is soon so she wants to be ready. And Cody? At the library working on his story?" Asked Ophelia.

"Exactly, why don't you sit with us we teed to talk." Said Tristan.

"About..."

"Violet and Cody."

As soon as they heard that the girls both sat down.

"We're listening." Ophelia said.

"Ok so first question, is it true what we heard this morning? That Ajay kissed Violet and admitted loving Violet?" Asked Nicholas.

"Well we're not sure if it's true or not but knowing Violet what she says is always the truth. She wouldn't lie about that, she likes someone else."

"And this person is..." Asked Nicholas.

"We're not telling you! Does Cody like someone?"

"Yes." Replied the boys.

Awkward moment silence.

"I guess you guys are dying to know?"

"YEESSSSSS!!" Replied the girls screaming at the same time.

"Well you didn't tell us well were not telling you."

"Oh come on you can't do that to a girl."

"Watch us."

"Pretty pretty pwease!"

"Nope."

"Pleeeeaaaaaaassssseeeeee!!!"

"No."

"Please. Please. Please. Please."

"Ok ok. If you guys just shut it!"

"Ok." Both of the girls replied with a big innocent child kind of smile.

"Cody likes Violet. It's just so obvious. When he heard that Ajay kissed her and on top of that admitted loving her that just killed him. Now Ajay is coming to school and that will he really weird because they will be both fighting..."

"For the same girl." Autumn replied.

"Exactly. A love triangle exactly like Katniss, Peeta and Gale in The Hunger Games."

"That's it. Peeta is Cody, Gale Ajay and Katniss Violet." Exclaimed Autumn.

"That's what I just said." Replied Nicholas.

"No you fool that could be there nicknames we could use."

"Omg yes that's true. They wouldn't suspect a thing. That's perfect." Exclaimed Nicholas.

"The only problem is we can't put them together because Cody is super pissed and tries to keep his distances with her. That's why he refused her help at lunch"

"Then convince him. If you guys want Violet and Cody to date you guys have to work and convince him."

"Ok will do. You think it's going to work?" Answered Nicholas.

"We'll make it work. You can't say anything to Cody and we won't for Violet. Clear?"

"Clear."

"Perfect."