9 A Whole New World

But how could that be? How did I not see that. Oh god, it's Tiffany! Before I went to my locker, I went to the locker room to put on a camisole under the shirt. I didn't have time this morning. So at school in the locker room I left my shirt on top of the bench and went to change. Tiffany must have cut parts of my shirt when I was changing because I'm not the type of girls who looks at herself in the mirror before leaving the bathroom. So I put it on, and didn't realize there were holes on it. And walked down the halls like nothing happen. OMG I was so embarrassed I did not want to leave the bathroom.

Then suddenly I had the best idea ever. I texted my best friends to ask them if they could come and bring a shirt.

'Join me in the locker room ASAP!! No questions and bring a shirt pls!!' I texted them.

'Ok' replied Autumn right away.

'Coming up' answered Ophelia.

Thank goodness I had my best friends to support me.

About 15 minutes after I sent the text my girls arrived in the locker room with a shirt and asked me what was going on. I explained everything and they totally agreed that it was Tiffany who did it.

"Oh one day. One day Violet, when were out of this school, she'll pay for everything she has done to you. " Said Ophelia in a really angry voice.

"Hey what goes around comes around. Always remember that." Said Autumn to calm the atmosphere.

"You're right. One day, I'll come back and bite her."

And we all laughed.

I changed and put my super-cute-now-ugly-shirt away and we all headed to our lockers for first period, which was math.

I used to hate math. Mostly because I wasn't good at it and the teacher didn't really like me some reason. At least, Ajay was there to help me. With all his tutoring, I've gone pretty good and I'm enjoying it a lot more than before.

Cody wasn't their for first period, neither for second which made me a little sad, but of course I didn't let it show. That was feelings I could fool everyone with expect Autumn, Ophelia and Ajay. They just knew me so well, even if I tried I couldn't.

Then arrived lunch. I ate with my best friends and then I headed to the music room where I would sometimes play piano or guitar. I just loved the room it was so inspiring. That's where I would get all my ideas for my songs.

I sat down and started playing "A Whole New World" from Disney's animated movie: Aladdin on the piano.

I love that song and of course, I started singing it.

"I can show you the world
Shining shimmering splendid
Tell me princess now when did you last let your decide-"

"I open your eyes..."

Right then I turned around and it was Cody. He was singing with me so I sang along.

"A whole new world
A new fantastic point of view
No one to tell us no
Or where to go
Or say were only dreaming..."

My heart was bearing so fast I could hardly breath!!!! And then the grand finale...

"A whole new world
That's where will be
A thrilling chase
A wondrous place
For you and me"

As I finished my notes Cody and I looked at each other and we were so close, a couple of centimetres away. Oh it was so romantic I thought I was going to faint. I wanted this moment to last forever.

I finished my last note and we stared at each for what seemed like forever and then...