19 Wish Upon A Star

For a couple of seconds, I just stood there. I was so shocked. Did he actually mean it? Was it just an I love u like I say to my friends? I was really confused but I decided to not think about it anymore. I went to history and said a little hi to Cody who sat at the back of the class. I sat in the front.

I've always loved history, it's was one of my favorite subjects. I've always been fascinated about how all these people with less technology that we have now, were able to create all these things. It's just breathtaking, well that comment comes from a nerd so it's very different from "normal" teenagers these days. Let's just say.

<Hey beautiful!>

That was a text from Ajay. Ever since the kiss, he acted like if it never happened. I think I broke his heart and him being my friend right now, is all need right now. Plus with Cody it will create too much drama.

Omg I'm going to the cinema with Cody!!!!! I'm so happy! I can't wait and since well I don't have anything appropriate to wear, the girls and I are going SHOPPING!!! I might be a nerd, but I have a my little "girly girl" side developed also.

I replied,

<Hey>

And then nothing.

*****

"So what's up?" Asked Ophelia.

"Nothing much. You?" I replied.

"You sure you're not forgetting something?" She asked.

"Like what?"

"Something that happened in music at lunch, maybe?"

"Oh ya, wait how do you guys know?"

"Because Nicholas and Tristan asks us too!!!!" Shrieked Ophelia.

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!" We all screamed at the same time.

"Omg, it's like an unofficial triple date like we've always dreamed of!" Exclaimed Autumn.

"I know right?? It's going to be so cool and plus we are going shopping!!"

"Oh THAT will be so cool. We have to go to Starbucks also!" Said Ophelia.

"Yes please. Frapuccino here I come." I answered.

And we all started laughing. I love these girls. I don't know what I would do without them.

"So I'll call you guys tonight? So we can talk more without anyone listening." I asked.

"Yes totally." Replied Autumn.

"At 7:00?" Asked Ophelia.

"I'm ok with that? Autumn?"

"Perf." Answered Autumn.

"Ok than. Talk to you later." I said going to my locker.

*****

22:22! Make a wish girl!

I wish that everything goes well with Cody, not to embarrass myself and that Ajay doesn't make a huge deal about it. I really like Cody, but I care a lot about Ajay. Thank you.