3 Music? Wouldn't live without it

"What???" Autumn and Ophelia said at the same time.

"Ya I know I think I like Cody."

"Oh my god the new kid? Well I got to admit he's hot but seriously?? Snif, I'm so happy for you!" Said, Ophelia.

"Well I think we know what to do now right?" Asked Ophelia.

"What?" I asked.

"Well now we have to make him like you because I know someone who will steal him from you." Ophelia says pointing to Tiffany talking all innocent to Cody right next to her locker.

Inside, I felt like screaming to her, slapping her aaaaarrrrgghh!!!! I was so mad!!

"Let's go to my locker I have something to get for music." And the girls followed me but I didn't need anything for music. This was maybe my chance to talk to him!

"Oh well look what we have here. Miss Autumn Nerd Brainiac!" Said Tiffany with such a bad British accent. She probably thought since he was from England a British accent would make him like her. Pffff! Please

"Hi Tiffany, oh hi Cody!"

"Hey Autumn!"

"Oh don't pay attention to that spoiled brat, come on I'm going to art, are you coming?" Tiffany asked.

"Actually I have music now so I guess I'll see you after."

"Oh well ok then." Tiffany said.

Just by the way she walked to class she seemed upset and offended.

"Please tell me how do you live with this, this person all the time. Jeez it's been one day i'm here and i'm already fed up of her!" Said Cody as a relief.

"Well, welcome to our world best friend! The world in which we hate Tiffany!!" Replied Autumn, tapping on his shoulder.

"We'll I think I like your world better than hers. I'll gladly enter it!" Cody replied.

We all laughed because nobody wants to be in her world. Especially us!!

"You're in music too I asked?" A little shy.

"Yes of course what would I do without music and thank goodness Tiffany isn't in that class because I would not have survived another hour and a half with miss Queen B!"

"I totally agree, music is awesome! What do you play?"

"I play saxophone but also the guitar."

"Wow that's so cool! Well I think you'll have some competition because miss over here plays guitar and piano. So watch your back!" Ophelia said in a sarcastic but funny way.

"Well, I'd like to see that some day!" He said smiling and tapping me on the shoulder.

I think I blushed after that. Shoot! Why can a human being blush? I hope he didn't realize.

"I think we better get going." I said to change the subject.

"Right you are. My lady, would you like a ride?"

He opened his arm so I could grab it with mine.

"Well I would be delighted my fine companion." I said smiling back at him.

And we both started laughing and headed to class.

"We'll see you at lunch Violet!" Said Ophelia right before we left.

"Ya sure meet me at my locker."

"Ok we'll be there." They both said.

Right before heading to music class Ophelia came up to me and whispered in my ear "Got to talk later!" She sounded pretty excited.

Arrived in music class, I said hi to Mrs.Coleman and sat on a chair next to Sydney and Peter. Sydney and Peter were my buddies for the flute since we all played it.

Cody went to sit with the saxophone kids, Tristan and Nicholas. Ophelia and Autumn both had a crush on them, Ophelia, Nicholas, and Autumn, Tristan. They both had brown eyes and brown hair. Tristan's hair was curly and was a very tall kid. Skinny but muscular at the same time. Nicholas's hair was short, Justin Bieber style. He was a little shorter than Tristan but they both played in the soccer, volleyball and football team. They are really nice guys, or at least that's what I heard and that's what the girls said. Cody seemed to have fun and maybe they'll become best friends and we'll have triple dates!!!! Oh that would be so cool!

"Ok everyone please take a seat. I would like too..." Mr. Brown started.

"Excuse me for this interruption, this is Mr. Holyfield speaking, the school is too go in immediate lock down!"