8 Today was not a fairytale

"Hey Violet."

"Umm I'm kind of busy right now. I can't really talk."

"No wait please, I need to talk to you."

"Ok what?"

"What Melanie did was super bitchy but what you said was, was..."

"Was what? Surprising that I have a boyfriend. What, I'm to ugly to have one. I may not look like Melanie all perfect and all, but..."

"No not at all. You're one of the prettiest girls I've ever seen in my life and Melanie isn't even pretty. She kind of forced me to be her boyfriend to piss Tiffany off."

"Well your kissing session in biology class did not reflect what you just said."

"Tiffany was right next to us. And she made me do it."

"So if your unhappy with her why don't you break up?"

"Because she doesn't want me too. But skipping that, you never told me you had a boyfriend. Who's this Ajay?"

"He's my best friend ever since we were like 5 and he liked me all this time and I started to like him too and now were dating?"

"Do you see him often?"

"No but I'm seeing him Friday after school. And why do you care?"

"Well were friends right?"

"Ya and..."

"Well I care about you a lot and well I'd like to meet this kid on Friday, you mind?"

"No not at all. Ok well I have to get going so I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Ya see you tomorrow!"

2 seconds later, I got a text from

"fσяєνєя ∂ αℓωαуѕ?"

No matter how mad I was, I couldn't be for so long. He cared so much that maybe he actually liked me after all. Maybe...

I replied this time with a smile in my face, "Forever and Always."

I felt so much better and I could go to sleep with a clear mind. All my homework was done and I had nothing to worry about!

******

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!

Ugh, I hate the sound of my alarm clock. It gives me a heart attack every morning. But today was different, I felt happy and this day was going to be a really good day. In three days I would see Ajay. I would talk to Cody. Ignore Tiffany, and her friend Jasmine. Talk to my BFF's and pretty much have a good day! :)

I took the bus and when I arrived at school, everyone kept on pointing at me and it felt good since I put on my best outfit. I went to my locker and of course Tiffany and Jasmine were there gossiping as usual.

"Oh my, Violet, did you try on the 'I-want-to-publicly-humiliate-myself-with-holes-on-my-shirt-to-get-attention?" Jasmine asked.

"What?"

I looked at my shirt and it indeed had holes all over it!!! How could that be??