7 Love Triangle?

Before I came out of the class, Cody took me and said,

"Your have a boyfriend?"

"Yes, he doesn't go to this school. His name is Ajay." I said firmly and I, this time for real, walked away.

I took the bus and I went home.

Right away, I grabbed the phone and called Ajay.

"Hey Ajay. It's Violet."

"Oh hey beautiful. How's life in California?"

Ajay always called me beautiful since we were kids. Before I moved to California, we lived next door. He was there for me like I was there for him.

"Well it's pretty good but I made a mistake I needed to make a decision right away, I didn't really think when I took that decision and if you're not ok with it please tell me."

"Slow down sweetie seriously, what did you do, drugs, smoking?"

"No no. Well something happened. I like a guy and he's now dating this stupid snob cheerleader but were really good friends and she got really jealous and she said if I ever wanted to steal him from her and I cut her out and said I was already taken. I said I had a boyfriend and I choose you. He seemed so surprised. Please forgive me..."

"Me? Out of all the boys in this world you choose me? Wow I'm honoured. I'll gladly be your 'fake' boyfriend."

"Really, oh my thank you so much JJ!!!! I love you!"

"I love you too. Ok so I thought Friday I could come and pick you up? We could go to Starbucks and catch up the time lost."

"Oh yes I'd love too! Thank you so much for always being there."

"Hey, I'm like a brother to you and your my sister. I'll always be there for you."

"Ok so we'll see each other on Friday?"

"Ya!"

"I finish school at 4:00 p.m."

"Ok bye."

"Bye."

I was really happy to see Ajay on Friday. It's been such a long time I didn't see him. We were best friends since before preschool. He has hazelnut brown hair, with sea blue eyes. A little nose and an oval face. He is tall and skinny. He loves sports and is pretty good at school but his favourite subjects are math and gym. He used to help me a lot with math and with his tutoring I'm almost as good as him. We've been through so much and I miss the good old times. When we moved to California, I never got to see him. We could only talk on the phone or text. But it wasn't the same. It's only 2 hours away, but still...

DRING! DRING! DRING!!

I picked up the phone, because I thought it was Ajay, but it wasn't.

It was Cody.