5 Nightmares are only suppose to happen while were sleeping...

I never thought this would happen. Me and Cody best friends and we have our little catch phrase, I couldn't WAIT to talk to Autumn and Ophelia!

*****

"Hey girlfriend!!" Said Autumn and Ophelia as they were coming to my locker where we said we were going to meet after class. It took a little more time since we had an actual lock down and now we had to go to the auditorium for an urgent meeting.

My arm was still attached to Cody's and when my friends saw that they kind of just froze their and stared at us like total freaks. As I was going to open my lock I took my hand away from Cody's and then I said,

"Hey!" To the girls.

"Oh hey Cody." said both of the girls.

"Hey Autumn. Hey Ophelia. Well I better get going to my locker, I guess I'll see you in biology?" He asked.

"Ya for sure see ya."

And I waved him goodbye. I had so much to say to the girls...

"Okay now I want ALL THE DETAILS! Every step you took, how you were breathing EVERYTHING."

"Oh well when you guys left and we went to the music room..." And then I told them the whole story and they seemed so amazed about the whole thing. When I was done, they just stood their... speechless.

"Well I guess we should see a new couple coming up soon." Autumn said after my huge speech.

"I totally agree with you sis."

"No really girls don't get your hopes up because even if I really like him, being his best friend will make me the happiest person ever!"

"Oh come on girl. Making you curl up on him, criss crossing your arms wake up sunshine!"

"I refuse to think that because I might be disappointed."

"Okay okay but Ophelia and I got our eye on him."

We walked to the auditorium for the meeting.

"Students and staff, a stranger armed penetrated the school but thankfully we were all prepared and he wasn't able to get in any class room. I am very proud of all of you. We contacted the police and they came in as fast as they could. Now we can all breath in a little. Due to this, students have missed class time and lunch so we will do an hour and fifteen minutes of lunch as usual and students are to go to their last period class and then go home as usual at 4:00. Thank you." Said the principal.

All the students headed to their lockers and the cafeteria. I joined Ophelia and Autumn and we sat at our regular spot. Cody, Tristan, Nicholas and the other guys from the soccer team all sat at the table next to the cheerleaders obviously. Ugh, I hate those girls. And seeing Cody with them made me want to puke!

We finished our lunch and we went to my locker and guess who was there putting 25 layers of lipgloss? You guessed it... Tiffany and her best friend Jasmine.

"Oh Violet that dress is really nice... for a blind person! Hahahahahahah!" Tiffany gave a high five to Jasmine laughing, and they walked away.

"Ugh can I just slap this girl. Once, just once, and then I'll leave her alone." Said Ophelia with her fist ready to hit her.

"Hey look at me, that's her goal don't play her game, all she wants is that. That's what I learned after having to suffer months next to her."

"Ya you're right." She said after starting to calm down.

"Come on, we have to head to Biology. And then school is done."

"Anyways we don't really do anything in Biology." Said Autumn.

"Thank goodness a relax class to finish this very emotional day."

"Right you are." I said firmly.

When we entered biology class... no this couldn't be. No I was in a dream. My heart was beating so fast, there was no words to describe how I was feeling. No words at all.

In the corner of the class, was Cody and Melanie (one of the cheerleaders) kissing.