It smells like hell. We're all going to hell.

~~Hope's POV~~

~~Hope's POV~~

Good morning, horrible world.

Let's do a recap.

My Dad hates me, probably talked my aunts into hateing me too. The only family member I still have contact with is my 'dead for a 1,000 years' uncle. Stefan is compelled into being a rippah again. I'm pretty sure Mikael will make his apperance soon. Me and the twins are still stuck in the past.

That's the cons. Now onto the pros.

I have friends. I have the twins. I have Damon. I have headmistress Caroline, Elena and Bonnie. I'm sure if I talked to him, Jermey would be my friend too. And that's all. Yay.

I groan, standing up. Unfortuantly, I have to get out of bed today. I take a shower, change, and head downstairs, seeing Damon making pancakes.

"That looks good." I tell him, sitting at the bar.

"It should be. I made it." Damon sasses me, handing me a plate. I cut it, put some syrup on it, the take a bite.

I act like it killed me, getting a towel to the face.

"Hilarious." Damon says, putting the other pancakes on another plate.

"I try." I joke, eating another bite. Jo comes downstairs, sitting next to me.

"Welcome to the party." Tell her as Damon gives her pancakes too. Lizzie comes groaning down the stairs.

"Look, I know my pancakes are awesome, but if you want to make it to senior year..." Damon starts. We all look at him before running towards the door. Well, me and Jo running towards the door. Lizzie running upstairs to change. I grab Damon's car keys and start his car. Lizzie hops in and we starts to drive.

I hear Damon calling after us as we drive away.

~~At School~~

"Here we are. Senior year." Caroline says.

"Anyone else think this should feel slightly more empowering?" Bonnie asks around. I just shrug.

"Okay, so prank night was a bust..." Caroline starts.

"--But we are accepting it and we are moving on." Lizzie finishes for her mom. Caroline puts an arm around her daughter, giving her a side hug. We all start to walk towards the school.

"You're right. I mean, why should I let the fact that my boyfriend is seeing the ghost of his dead girlfriends hinder this experience?" Bonnie asks. I laugh at that, earning me a punch in the arm from Lizzie. She takes her hand away quickly, shaking it. That only makes me laugh harder.

"Yes, and why should I let the fact that my boyfriend was turned into a hybrid put a damper on an otherwise fabulous day." Caroline adds on.

"Or the fact that all my family hates me for trying to do the right thing?" I say sarcastically. Caroline looks at me, nodding her head eagerly.