Who the hell acts like that?

𝘾ⴼɪ𝘾₳Ǥ𝓞

~~Hope's POV~~

Auntie Bex demanded that we take her clothes shopping today, so that's what we did. Auntie Bex being Auntie Bex if course made me and Aunt Freya try on clothes too, while Dad sits outside, sipping champain.

"There has to be more to this dress." I hear Auntie Bex say from the other side of the curtain, in her dressing room.

"There's not." Dad tells her. I hear a curtain door open.

"So women in the 21st century dress like prostitues, then. You know, I got dirty looks for wearing trousers." Auntie Bex complains.

"You were trousers so women today could wear nothing." I hear Dad joke.

"And what is this music? It sounds like a cable car accident." Auntie Bex says, ignoring Dad. I laugh a little bit.

"It's dance music." I shout from my changing room.

"You would dance to this?" Auntie Bex asks me.

"Hmm."

"Are we done?" Dad asks her.

"And why are you so grumpy?" Auntie Bex asks Dad.

"I needed one thing from you for my witch to find out why my hybrids are dying, one thing. Your necklace. And you lost it." Dad tells her.

"I didn't lose it. It's just been missing for 90 years. So what do you think?" I hear Aunt Bex says.

"You look lovely." I hear Aunt Freya tell her.

"Why thank you Freya. But I think I'll try another. Hope! Why don't you show us yours?" Auntie Bex asks me.

"Do I have to?" I ask her, really hopeing not to.

"Yes!" Auntie Bex says from the other side of the curtain.

"But why did I have to wear the gown?" I ask her.

"Just bloody come out." She says, coming into the dressing room and dragging me out.

" She says, coming into the dressing room and dragging me out