Happy Homecoming 2.0

~~Josie's POV~~

~~Josie's POV~~

Me and Rebekah are sitting in the same room as daggered Mikael, waiting for him to wake up. Rebekah is doing her toes, while I sit there and stare at Mikael. Eventually, Mikael starts to 'wake up' coughing his ass off. Rebekah puts down her nail polish, lloking at him.

"Finally. Took you long enough..." Rebekah says, glaring at her father.

"Rebekah...." Mikael says, looking at his daughter.

"Whatever fatherly rubbish you're thinking, save it. Nothing you say matters to me." Rebekah assures him, hatrid in her voice.

"I see. " Mikael says, slowly standing up. "Where's my dagger?" He asks.

"Elena has it." I tell him.

"So, you can forget your plans to use it on me." Rebekah tells her father, hatrid never leaving her voice.

"You were never the one I was after." Mikael tells her sadly. Or, the closest thing he can get to being sad.

"Nik was my family. If you were after him, you were after me." Rebekah says, snarling at him.

"He blinded you, Rebekah. He killed your mother." Mikael says, trying to 'make up' with his daughter. Rebekah stands up, martching towards him.

"I know what he did. And he'll pay for it with his life. But Nik was not born a killer. None of us were. You did this to us when you turned us into vampires." Rebekah says, taking a beat. "You destroyed our family. Not him." She finishes, walking out and ignoring her father calling her name. He looks my way.

"Don't look at me. It's your fault she hates you." I tell him from my seat.

"It isn't my fault. I just wanted to protect my family." He says, trying to defend himself.

"No. It is your fault. If you would have just swallowed your pride, if you would have just moved your family away from that town, not only would you have been safe but your family wouldn't hate you. So, yes. It is your fault." I assure him.

"And what have I done to you for you to hate me just as much?" Mikael asks me.

"Hope's my friend. Actually, she's more like my sister. And not only have you called her an abomination, but you've tried to kill her before. I mean, you might not remember it, but it happened. I have many reasons to hate you." I assure him.

"Then why are you working with me?"

"Because I hate Klaus more."

~~Hope's POV~~

Goddammit Josie. She fucking knocked me out. Lucky for me, the spell only last for so long, so now I'm waking up on the couch. I quickly stand up, and start to vamp speed around the house looking for them. I find Lizzie sitting on the couch, flipping through a magazine.

"What the hell?!?!" I ask her, Lizzie quickly looking up at me.

"Hope, hear me out..."

"No! You're trying to kill my dad! I'm not going to let you!" I scream at her.

"I know. I don't want to, but I'm going to support Josie. Now, because I care about you two, I'm telling you Elena is daggering Rebekah." Lizzie tells me. And with that, I'm vamp speeding up to Auntie Bex's room to see her on her floor, dagger in her back, Elena standing by her.

"What the hell?!" I scream at her.

"I'm so sorry. We can't leave anything to chance." Elena tells me.

"Ad sonmun" I say, Elena knocking out. I rush to Auntie Bex, pulling the dagger out. I pick her up and vamp speed her out of the house.

I hide her at the Mill, at least for as she wakes up. As soon as she does, she goes to the Grill to camp out until the dance and I go back the Salvatore house to try and stop the Scooby Gang from killing Dad.

I run into Josie, as soon as I enter the house.

"What the hell, Josie!" I yell at her.

"I'm sorry, I want to kill the person that killed you!" She tells me.

"He's still my father!" I tell her.

"He killed you!"

"He didn't know who I was!"

"Doesn't mean he didn't kill you!" Josie yells right back at me. Damon walks into the room, before backing out of the room slowly.

"I'm sorry, if you had a part of you binded away so you couldn't actually be yourself, what would you have done to make sure you had that part?" I question her.

"I wouldn't kill my own daughter!"

Stefan walks in, looking at the both of us. "Homecoming is now at Tylers house. Can't wait to see the two of you there." Stefan says, before backing out of the room. I vamp speed up to my room, figuring that their plan involves the dance, if they weren't letting Auntie Bex go to it.

I change into a dress and do my hair all by myself, pissed at the twins.

"Let's go save my family. Always and forever."