Rose's are Beautiful

~~Hope's POV~~

I wake up after the blast from the gun in what looks like an abandoned building. I gasp awake.

"How did we get so lucky? The döppelganger and the other girl that they put out a request to find? How did we get so lucky? This has to be a trap." I heard a voice asks someone else.

(Happy now Hellstarshipper ?)

I start to look around.

"Calm down Trevor. This isn't a trap. We will be fine. We will get our freedom." I heared another voice, sounds like a womans voice, say to the male voice.

Nothing really happens after that.

Like an hour later, a guy walks in holding Elena, placing her down on the couch.

He starts to untie her.

"What do you want?" Elena asks the Male.

"Shhh." is the only replie she gets.

"Please, I'm hurt." Elena pleads with him.

"I know. Just a taste." The male says, bending over, vampire face showing.

Elena screams a little bit, while I try to give him an aneurysm, but it doesn't work. I guess my magic isn't working right now.

"Trevor!" The female calls out at him.

"Control yourself." the female tells Trevor?

"Buzz kill." He fires back.

"What do you want with us?" I finally speak up.

Elena looks my way, eyes going wide. The female doesn't even move though.

"My God, you look just like her." The female says, ignoring me.

"But I'm not, Please, whatever you want--" Elena says, trying not to get killed.

"Be quiet." The female demands.

"But I'm not Katherine." Elena finishes.

I roll my eyes.

When someone kidnaps you, and tells you to be quiet, you don't keep talking.

"My name is Elena Gilbert. You don't have to do this." Elena continues.

"I knwo who you are. I said be quiet." She demands.

"What do you want?" I ask her.

She vamp speeds at me and slaps me, knocking me down.

"ow." Is all I say.

"I want you both to be quiet." She says, walking away from me.

She walks out of the room.

"You ok, Elena?" I ask her.

"yeah. I'm fine. Is this where you've been the last few months?" She asks me.

"What do you mean? I was just knocked out." I tell her.

"No, you've been missing for months." Elena tells me.

At that, my mouth goes dry.

"You should try and get some sleep. I'll make sure they don't kill you or anything." I tell her once I can talk again.

"Hope..."

"Please, Elena. I want to be alone right now, but we are kinda kidnapped so this is as close as I can get. Please." I ask her.