Happy Birthday. Not. We live in Mystic Fall, you Idjits.

~~~Hope's POV~~~

~~~Hope's POV~~~

I woke up again with a gasp. Dad broke my neck. First he ripped out my heart than breaks my neck. Son of a bitch.

"Ah, Hope! Glad to see your awake!" Dad says walking over to me. He stops right in front of me.

"Now, I have a few questions for you. Like how did you come back to life?" Dad questsions, Stefan walking into the room.

"How did you?" I turn the tables, trying to not let him see through me.

"Touche. Although we were turned two very different ways. You were a vampire when I ripped your heart out. How are you still alive?" He asks me again, showing his hybrid eyes.

"I wasn't a vampire before, that why. At least not techically." I say, getting off from the bed I was on. They got a suite. Go figures. I walk outside of the room, Dad following me.

"Impossible. The spell worked. My curse was broken. You would have had to be a vampire for it to work." Dad says, while I sit down on a couch in the room. He pors himself a drink.

"I said technically. I was born a vampire." I say, getting weird looks from Dad. He looks at me for a minute before laughing.

"You hilarious, Hope. I don't know where you come up with these." Dad says, wiping 'tears' from his eyes to be dramatic. When he looked at me though, he stopped laughing.

"Your not kidding?" Dad asks me. I just shake my head.

"How?" He asks.

"I'm not sure," I say lying, "What I do know is that I'm a vampire, a werewolf, and a witch." I explain. His eyes go wide.

"Your all three? Two servents if nature, and an abomination?" Dad question.

"Yep." I say, popping the 'p'.

"So your like me, than? The only one of your kind?" Dad asks me.

"Yeah."

"That's why you didn't want to fight me." Dad says, realizing. His eyes softened.

"One of them." I say vaguely. His eyes hardened again, like he realized he almost let a wall down.

"One? What was your other reasons?" Dad asks me.

"Those are long storys."

"Well, I look forward to getting to know you Hope. Until then." Dad sasy, walking out of the hotel room, probably to go find Stefan from what I remember.

I look over and see Henrik sitting on the couch.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I ask him, suddenly on guard.

"You can see me?" He asks, surprised himself.

"Yes. Now if you wouldn't mind answering the question?" I ask.