Whole Family Issues

~~Hope's POV~~

~~Hope's POV~~

Another morning, another day in the past. Another day of trying to save Elena and stop my family from murdering hers. Or at least my Dad. As far as I know, Uncle Lijah if anything just wants dad dead. Aunt Freya doesn't want anyone dead, bless her heart.

I slowly get up out of bed, ready to face the day. Ready to attempt to save Elena.

I walk downstairs and into the kitchen, looking for food. When I get down there though, I see Lizzie and Josie eating breakfast. I grab a fruit and sit down next to Josie.

"Ah, bitch is here." Lizzie says sarcastically.

"You know what Lizzie..."

"Girls. Can we just talk this out?" Josie says, trying to keep the piece.

"I'm up for that." I say, looking at Lizzie.

"Fine." Lizzie says, throwing her cup down and looking at me and Josie.

"Ok, so now you two say your sorry." Josie tells the both of us.

"I'm sorry, Lizzie." I try telling her, but Lizzie still looks pissed.

"Well, thank you for your apology Hope." Lizzie says before getting up and walking away.

I resist the urge to growl.

Luck for her, before I can do anything, I get a text from Stefan.

911. Need you to talk to Tyler with me. He knows.

"Josie, I have to go. Stefan needs me to do something and..."

"It's fine. Go gettem tiger." Josie says, getting up and putting her dishes in the sink.

I run upstairs, change and then head to the Lockwood Mansion.

On my way.

~~At the Lockwood Mansion~~

Me and Stefan decide the best way to get into the house was to break in, so that's exatly what we do.

He vamp speeds in, me holding his hand so I get pulled into the house too. Tyler is on his computer.

Tyler begins to run, when Stefan vamp speeds in front of him again.

"We're not gonna hurt you. We just want to talk." I tell Tyler from behind him.

"Then why did you break in?" Tyler asks, eyes never leaving Stefan.

"Would you have let us in otherwise?" Stefan asks Tyler.

"Tyler?" We hear Mrs. Lockwood call from somewhere else in the house.

Tyler starts to move like he was going to run away, so Stefan pins him against the wall.

"Shh. Not a word." Stefan says, vamp face showing, holding a hand over Tylers mouth.