The 'Sun and Moon Curse'. That's what this is. Sure.

~~Hope's POV~~

~~Hope's POV~~

I wake up, on the chair I feel asleep in after binging the first 5 seasons of Supernatural because thats all that is out in 2010. Yay. Something to hate about being in the past.

That and the fact we have 10,000 other problems than just Malivore now.

Yay.

So, I go to wake the twins up.

Josie, I poke, while saying "Wakie wakie." Because thats how I will wake Josie, always and forever.

Lizzie, on the other hand, I pretty much jump on, while scresming, "Wakie wakie!"

That then gets me pushed onto the floor.

That then wakes up Josie.

Then, as it turns out falling loudly on the floor, gets a Damon and Stefan Salvatore opening our door.

Well, well, well, if it isn't the consquences of my actions.

"What the hell is going on in here?" Damon asks us.

"I'm trying to wake Lizzie up. She doesn't like to wake up." I tell him.

He sighs before moving over to wake Lizzie up by pulling of her blankets.

"I wouldn't..." Josie starts, but its to late.

Damon was then thrown back against the wall before hitting the ground, while Lizzie's blanket move back up, covering her again.

"She tried to tell you, idiot." I tell Damon as he gets up.

Damon sticks his tounge out at me.

"Children, stop. We gotta wake up the other child." Stefan says, walking over to Lizzie.

Stefan walks over to her, for his try to wake him up.

"Lizzie..." Stefan starts, shaking her a little bit.

"No.."

"Lizzie. You have to wake up." Stefan trys again.

"No..."

"Lizzie. Don't make me get someone who will wake you up." Stefan tell's Lizzie.

"Who..?" Lizzie whispers, still not fully awake.