Look's like everything is not in Hell yet. The comets still coming.

Hope's POV -- The next day at school -- History

We were just sitting down at our seats listening to Mr. Tanner talk about the comet which is flying through town.

"Originally discovered nearly 5 centuries ago,It hasn't been over Mystic Falls in over 145 years. Now, The comet will be its brightest right after dusk during tomorrow's celebration. Are we bothering you, Mr. Salvatore? Ms. Gilbert?"

The both just shake their head no before the bell rings. We all get up and walked out of the class room. I see Stefan and Elena walking right next together down the hall, before I look back and see Caroline and Bonnie walking through the halls together.

I swear this is a TV show. Or worse. Fanfiction.

I start walking with the two of them, because Lizzie and Josie have class going the other way.

"I'm confused. Are you psychic or clairvoyant?"

"Technically, Grams says I'm a witch. My ancestores were these really cool Salem witch chicks or something. Grams tried to explain it all, but she was looped on the liquor, so I kinda tuned out. Crazy family, yes. Witches I don't think so."

"I think that's really cool. I mean your related to these badass chicks that weren't burned alive in Salem for being witches. And witches are kinda awesome."

"Yeah, well , feel free to conjure up the name and number of that guy from last night."

"I didn't see him, you did. Did you see him Hope?"

"I did not. But know you Caroline, I bet he was cute."

"Why didn't you just talk to him?"

"I don't know. I was drunk."

At that me and Bonnie laugh before walking to our next class.

"Hey Hope, you should try out for the cheer team!" Caroline says out of the blue.

"Ah, no I'm not that flexabile."

"You definitly should. I bet you would be awesome at it!" Bonnie adds, trying to get me to join the team.

"And the team could use a few more good people on it."

"I don't know. I've never done cheer."

"Come on! Please! For us?" Caroline asks dowing puppy eyes and a pout.

"Fine."

"Yay! Alright, I'll text you when practice is, ok! Bye girls!" Caroline says before running into her class.

What have I gotten myself into?

Later at lunch

I'm walking into lunch with Caroline and Bonnie. When we walk in I spot Lizzie and Josie sitting at a table.