When you assume you make an ass out of you and me.

The door flew open at Steve ran in, "YOU CANT KILL HER!" He yelled.

Bucky turned around raising an eyebrow, "Kill her? You thought I was going to kill her?"

"You're not?"

"No!"

"Why did you tie me up then? And- and you said I might not understand what you had to do so I assumed..."

"That I'm a murderer?

"No i- I'm sorry. I was just-"

"Mr. Barnes-Rogers just wanted to have a little talk, Captain." Emilia cut him off.

Bucky looked back at her before over at Steve, "Where the hell is Natalia?" He asked.

"Dont freak out. She is with Sam."

"Where's Sam?"

"At the house."

"Good. Let's go." Bucky said already walking towards the door.

"But I-"

"Now, Steve." Bucky snapped.

"You're my husband not my father, Bucky. I'm not going anywhere until you tell me what the hell is going on!"

He looked over at Emilia. He didn't have any proof and in reality his head was so messed up he could be confusing her with someone else though he doubted it. Even so why would they believe him?

But it was Steve. Steve would believe him.

"She worked for hydra." He whispered.

"This again? Look, James, I apologize that I remind you of someone but this is getting out of hand." Emilia sighed.

"Stop lying!" He yelled.

"Whoah!" Steve shouted grabbing Bucky's arm to keep him from charging at her.

"Why do you- why does he think you worked for hydra?" He asked.

"Mr. Stark asked me to go over everyone's files- organize them you know? He saw me looking at them and I had assumed if I brought something up he wouldn't react badly I didn't know he was... insane." She explained.

Bucky looked at Steve as if begging him not to believe her, "Stevie... she-she's lying. Isn't it obvious?"

Steve frowned looking from Emilia to his husband, "Have you been taking your meds, Bucky?"

"Go to fucking hell." Bucky scoffed pulling his arm away and storming off.

He sighed, "I really am sorry, Emilia. I don't know what's gotten into him."

"It's okay. I don't expect everyone to like me right away." She smiled, "Hey, I need to get lunch for everyone but I have no clue what everyone likes. You wanna help me?"

"I should probably check on... actually he probably needs some time to himself. I'd love to help."
—————————————————————
After a few hours the two headed back to the tower with lunch for everyone.

"We bring food!" Steve called placing the bags on the table.

"Thank god I'm starving." Tony said pulling out the plate with his name.

"Sorry, Mr. Stark." Emilia apologized.

"Don't worry, Emilia. I'm being dramatic you're doing a great job." He assured.

"Thank you."

"And it's Tony. No last names. We're all friends here."

"Yes well Mr. Barnes-Rogers has made it explicitly clear not to call him anything else. And if I call him Bucky... let's just say you will be looking for a new assistant."