Day 30-48

Warning: smut
Bucky woke up early the next morning glad he didn't have a hangover.

He kissed Steve's forehead and got out.

He walked over to see Natalia already awake and playing with her blanket and toy.

Smiling he picked her up and took her to the living room.

"I'll be back to play, baby girl, I just want to change into something else." He whispered.

After a few minutes he walked out in the cropped sweater Steve had bought him and sat down so they could play.
————————————————————————
Last night
Steve walked to the their cabin hand in hand with Bucky.

"Bucky baaaaaaaby pay attention to me." He hiccuped.

He smiled to himself squeezing Steve's hand, "I am, Stevie. Let's get you in bed."

Steve jumped onto the bed grinning at his husband, "Come and get me baby."

Bucky laughed pulling his clothes off.

"Oh getting right to it are we?" Steve asked trying to pull his own shirt off.

Bucky leaned over him helping Steve pull his clothes off, "There we go. Sleeping will be a lot more comfortable without those jeans and that... tight ass shirt."

Steve giggled wrapping his legs around Buckys waist and pulling him closer, "Well I have to get your attention somehow."

Bucky smiled, "Stevie you always have my attention. I need you to let go."

"Why?!" He whined.

"Because you're tired and drunk. If you don't let go I'm going to have no choice but to sleep on the couch."

He let go and rolled away, "You don't like me." He muttered crossing his arms.

"Of course I like you; I married you!"

"But did you marry me that way or like a friend?"

"Like a- who marries their friends?"

"I don't know but you don't want go sleep with me because you still see me as that kid from Brooklyn."

"I don't want to sleep with you because you're not thinking straight. Move over I'm tired."

Steve didn't answer already having fallen asleep.

He smiled pushing Steve enough to get into bed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Steve put the book down your Grandma should be here soon." Sarah called.

A young Steve looked up from his sketch book, "Ma! You know I don't like Grandma! She pinches my cheeks."

Sarah smiled walking over to his door, "Steve that's rude no matter how true it may be. She is your grandmother."

"Can I at least finish this one picture? I won't color it I just need to finish the sketch before I forget." He asked.

She nodded walking away to finish dinner.

Soon enough Steve's grandmother arrived.

"Steve! Come say hello to your grandmother!"

Steve stood up with a sigh walking out of his room, "Hi grandma." He faked a smile.

"Steven! My god how you have grown!" The woman said pinching his cheeks.

He looked over at his mom waiting for her to tell him he was excused