Days 2-4: Jamaica

Steve grinned playing his head on his husbands chest, outlining his abs with his finger.

"If sex is always like that I will gladly wait six months again." He laughed.

"I promise I won't make you wait six more months. I guess the fact that you were a virgin for a hundred years slipped from my mind. No wonder you're hornier than most teenagers."

"Can you blame me? My husband is dangerously sexy." He growled leaning up to bite his ear.

Someone knocked at the door and they both sat up.

"One minute." Steve called.

Ignoring Steve's response Natasha walked in and turnt on the tv.

"Natasha! We're naked here!" Steve shouted reaching for some pants.

He quickly pulled them on before turning to Bucky.

"These are yours aren't they?" He asked shaking his head.

"Unless you decided to start wearing leather. Although... I wouldn't complain."

"Can you cover up?!" Steve shouted at Bucky as Natasha shot him a concerned look.

"No need. The whole ship saw and heard you guys having sex. Maybe next time close the curtains. Who's kink is it to-" Natasha said with a smirk.

"Steves."

"That is not-"

"I accidentally dropped my hand and he asked to do it again. As far as I'm concerned, that makes it his kink."

"The team is going to play pool if you want to join us." Natasha continued ignoring them.

Steve looked over at Bucky waiting for him to respond.

"Yeah sure. We just have to check in on Natalia and see if Peter or maybe Lila could watch her for a few more hours."

"Good. We still have two days before we land in Jamaica. Put on some pants and meet us down by the bar." Natasha smiled before walking out of their room.

As soon as she was out Bucky shot up pulling on some clothes before running out of the room.

"What just happened?" Steve asked himself before following him out to find him knocking on the door next door.

Peter finally answered the door with Natalia.

"Natalia honey come here daddy missed you." He coo'd as Peter handed him the baby.

He grinned, "Daddy missed you so much. Yes he did yes he did." He said in a baby voice rubbing his nose against her cheek as she laughed.

Steve smiled from behind them.

"Papa missed you too baby girl." He added before turning to Peter.

"Would you-"

"No. Babies are annoying. Ask Lila. I'm sure she'll gladly take care of her." Peter said before Steve could ask him to watch her longer.

"Where is she?" Bucky asked.

"I think that place that plays music from the 40's? She might be trying to try out her fake ID."

"I hate teenagers." Bucky muttered walking away.

"You promise you won't ever get a fake ID right, Natalia? You'll be a good person like your Papa was as a teenager right? You won't be like me?" He said earning himself a puzzled look.

"She has no clue what you're saying." Steve laughed.

"Lila!" Bucky said when they finally found her.