Day 1: Miami

Natalia burst into tears as she tried and failed to reach her toy.

"We're here, honey." Steve said grabbing the toy and handing it to her.

She automatically stopped crying hugging the toy to her chest.

"Ga ab." She blabbered holding her arms up; you still in hand.

He laughed as he picked her up.

"Come on, Daddy bought you some of that baby food for you to try." He said as they walked down to the kitchen.

"Hey baby." Bucky said walking over and placing a kiss on their daughters cheek.

"Oh right you too. Hey Steve." He rolled his eyes jokingly.

"How is she? I heard putting a little whiskey on her pacifier could help with her teething." He added.

"Are you sure that's safe?" Steve wondered as he placed her in the high chair trying to feed her some of the mashed carrots.

"If not we'll need another baby." Bucky laughed as Natalia whacked the carrots back at Steve.

Steve gasped looking down at the orange mess on his white shirt.

"Give her the damn bottle." He snapped pulling his shirt off.

He groaned as he looked down at the stain, "This is never coming out!"

"Play peekaboo and I'll figure out how to get that stain out." Bucky said with a smile as he took the shirt away heading to the basement.

Steve sink into the chair opposite Natalia.

"Okay, Natalia you're my daughter and I love you no matter how annoying you are. Let's play peekaboo."

Soon enough she started crying again.

"Natalia!" He sobbed.

He stood up and grabbed the pacifier and a bottle of whiskey.

He poured some into a cup and dipped the pacifier in before bringing it over to Natalia.

"Just do me a favor and don't become an alcoholic." He whispered and she opened her mouth for the pacifier.

Bucky brought him a new shirt; "You did not just give her whiskey. I was joking!"

"But it worked!" Steve tried to reason.

Natasha walked in and sat on the island, "So? What's for breakfast?"

"I don't know maybe go back home and figure it out." Bucky muttered.

"Don't be mean." Natasha pouted as Steve handed her some bacon.

"He's just cranky I gave Natalia some whiskey." Steve said and Natasha started coughing violently.

"Dude are you okay?" Bucky asked with a laugh.

"You gave her whiskey?!" Natasha shouted.

"She's teething it helps numb her gums or something." Steve explained.

"Okay then... are you done packing?" She asked changing subjects.

Bucky looked up at her confused, "Packing?"

"For the cruise? We're leaving today!" Natasha shouted.

"How long is that going to last? I hear she can start crawling anytime soon and a cruise is not the ideal place to lose a baby." Bucky asked.

"Like 160 days or so." She answered.

"160- I- I think it would be best if Steve and I stayed here. There's no way it's safe."