Holiday

Steve woke up before his husband, like usual. Rolling over he kissed his forehead before getting out of bed to get ready for the day.

When Bucky woke up he woke up to the smell of bacon.

He sat up with a yawn smiling when Steve walked in with a tray, "Baby what are you doing?"

Steve smiled walking over and handing him the tray, "Making you breakfast in bed isn't it obvious?" He asked as he crawled back into his spot.

"Why?" Bucky wondered gladly eating the bacon.

"Well Natalia is one today but she won't remember if we celebrate her birthday so I was thinking I could... have a little celebration myself. For making it to a year."

Bucky ate his bacon, his eyes narrowing, "How do you plan on celebrating exactly?" He asked, knowing it to be too good to be true.

Steve bit his tongue. His hand slipping under the covers he gave his husbands thigh a squeeze, "With a gift?"

He laughed, "We can't. Natalia's okay."

"Is not!"

Smirking Bucky stood up and walked over to the curtain that split their room from where they had put Natalia's crib. Moving it to the side they saw the baby- well, toddler now,- standing there, bottle in hand.

Steve stared in shock at how Bucky just knew.

"Father's intuition." He grinned picking the child up, "Happy Birthday Natalia." He whispered walking back to bed.

He placed her down on the space between them leaning over to kiss Steve, "I love you."

"I love you too." Steve smiled.

Natalia frowned lightly hitting Bucky's face.

Bucky laughed looking down at her, "We love you too honey no need to get upset. We talked about this hitting too. You have to stop. People don't like it."

Natalia hit him again.

Steve smirked trying not to laugh.

"Shut it, Rogers." Bucky muttered.

"That's Barnes-Rogers to you."

"Rogers until you get your ring back and quit flirting with people."

He scoffed, "I get flirted with not the other way around. People flirt with you too anyways."

"And then you fuck me in public." Bucky grinned.

Natalia blew a raspberry tossing her bottle at Steve.

"Ow!" Steve said when the half full bottle hit his head.

"Papa!" She whined.

Bucky smiled hugging her and kissing her cheek over and over.

He pulled away when she started laughing, "Yeah Papa. Let us sleep for a bit."

Steve rolled his eyes and pretended to think about it, "Five minutes?"

"Ten."

He looked down at Natalia, "What do you think? Should we let Daddy sleep for ten more minutes?"

She nodded closing her eyes and snuggling into Bucky.

Bucky tried to hide his smile, "I'm her favorite." He teased.

"Oh I don't doubt it. She's daddy's little princess." Steve laughed

He grinned at the comment.