Asgard

Authors note: no real warnings for this chapter.

To my WandaNat shippers, I promise you I have a plan for them I'm just taking my time with it but I swear it'll be worth it. I'll even give them an actual wedding which I didn't really give Steve and Bucky.

We don't talk about Book One's issues the same way when Book Three comes around (Planed for January 2022) we won't talk about the issues with this one and the angst I put everyone through.
—————————————————————————

Bucky smiled as the plane opened the door and he walked down, "Shuri." He laughed walking over and giving her a hug.

"Oh can I see the baby? I haven't even seen a picture on tv!" She asked when Bucky let go.

Steve walked down, "Someone asking for a baby?" He asked walking over with a half asleep Natalia.

She gasped taking her, "Bucky, she is so... white. Do you just keep her locked away in your basement? She needs some sun."

Bucky scoffed, "It's not my fault her father is part Irish. Blame him! At least I can tan. He turns into a half baked potato."

"Thank you, for having us, Shuri. And for helping Bucky."

She handed Steve the toddler looking between the two, "Okay well treatment doesn't start until tomorrow so why don't you show Steve to your place? I'm sure you both need your rest. Natasha and Tony shouldn't be far behind either."

"Sarah!" Steve shouted realizing he had left the other baby in the plane. He ran back into the plane.

"Who's Sarah?" Shuri asked.

Steve walked back out with the sleeping baby rocking her slightly to keep her asleep.

"You have... two kids and managed to keep one a complete secret."

Bucky laughed, "It's only a secret because people don't know she's born yet. We'll see you later."

He took Natalia from Steve as to help and took them to his home.

Bucky walked over to the hut. He had called a few days ahead to see if Shuri could get someone to add some stuff to make Steve and the girls feel more at home.

"I can't wait for you to meet the goats. Stevie there's this one he's tiny with little brown spots all over and he always headbutts the trees and he always interrupts Tachalla when he's speaking you'll love him." He laughed.

Steve laughed following Bucky.

They got to the hut and Bucky grinned.

Steve stopped confused, "It's kind of small isn't it?"

To be fair he didn't know about the technology that made it bigger on the inside.

Bucky's smile fell as he looked over at him, "R-right. Right. I uh, no I wanted us to drop our bags here and go look at the goats but Sarah probably shouldn't right?"

"Right."

"How about you take the girls and show them off. I'm sure Tachalla and Okoye would love to see them. I'm going to get the key from Shuri. I just realized I forgot it."

"Okay. I'll see you in-"

"I'll come get you." Bucky cut off turning Steve around before running away.

He burst into Shuri's lab, "I need an apartment!"

She looked up, "What?"

"Or a place that has four walls and a roof. Please. Steve he- he doesn't like it. I can pay rent if that's the problem just get me a place."