The one that may have ruined everything

Warning: Rape. This was a really hard decision to make but I made it and it happened. I can't spoil, all I can do is promise it ties into something that'll happen before the story is done. I go off on animal crackers for a minute, arguments about religious beliefs. This is in no way meant to come off offensive I personally believe it's just a conversation they needed to have sooner or later. If I offend you in any way please let me know and I will delete it ASAP as that was not my intention.
—————————————————————————
Steve pulled him back to the ground, "Let's take the girls home and go get a hotel room. I- I understand why you've been bottoming and I understand this is a terrible time given your sister- I need a dick in my ass before I die, Bucky, and if I- if I have to use a fake one one more night I'm literally going to just fuck my self with it literally anywhere in the fucking world if I even get the slightest bit horny and I don't think anyone wants to see that."

Bucky smirked, "We will have sex- and I mean that really good mind blowing orgasm sex, the one that gets you all stupid and whore like- when you man up and kick everyone out."

Steve reached for his phone, Bucky pulling him up and taking it away.

"In person you're not an asshole."

When they got back home Steve ran around much to everyone's confusion.

Bucky sighed taking Natalia out of her stroller.

"Wanna play." Natalia whined.

"I'll see if your Uncle Clint will play with you."

"No! Daddy an' Papa play!" She cried.

He frowned bouncing in place to try and calm her, "We can't. I'm sorry, honey."

"Dow'! I wan' dow'!" She screamed.

"Hey!" He yelled back, "This isn't okay, Natalia! You don't yell!"

Natalia cried and he realized he was yelling.

"Natty honey I didn't mean to this just isn't something you do." He tried to explain.

"Wan' Papa! Wan' Papa!" She cried pushing at him.

He nodded setting her down, "Fri-" he started voice cracking, "Friday call Steve or- actually I've got it just keep an eye on the girls." He said hurrying to the stairs.

Steve came to a stop at the dining room, "Out."

"Excuse me?" Clint asked.

"Look, I want to have sex with my husband. And I mean good can't walk for weeks sex. The kind that makes me not want anything except Bucky's-"

"We get it!" They all yelled.

"And he won't fuck me until you leave. I haven't been fucked since at least when I got into this body. I'm doing all the fucking. I want to get fucked so I need you all out."

"Where do you want us to go exactly?" Wanda asked, "This is your fault."

Steve reached into a drawer pulling out a key and throwing it to her, "Kick the teenagers out and use it."

"You rented to teenagers?!" Clint asked.

"College students who cares? Kick them out or tell them you have to stay a few days this is life or death, Clint."

"You not getting fucked is not life or death."

Steve turned around when the door opened to see Bucky standing there, pale and shaking.

"Bucky?" Steve whispered.

Bucky looked over at him a pained expression on his face, voice coming out high and broken, "It happened."