Coming Out Part 2

Trigger warnings: drug usage, self harm, smut, foul language, jokes about SamBucky, humiliation- no I'm serious not in the kinky way Steve just really does not like how they treat him when he's small (and in the kinky way but that's another part), drinking, Virgin!Steve, Nurse!Bucky, Natalia sees something she shouldn't have (no they're not doing it), cheating but is it really cheating if they both consented to it?, reminder the year is 2019 so Bucky is not bashing Biden when he says president, fatws is coming out way faster then I can write and apparently some people I wanted to mention are in it so if I get accused of "copying" the show that quite literally is a continuation of my comfort characters ruined development I probably will mute you. Mentions of rape. I don't know if I already mentioned it but it gets very heavy on the topic near the end so unless you want the WandaNat scene and are easily triggered I'd stop at the part after Bucky gets his shot. 

————————————————————

Steve jumped at the slam of the door.

He ran to the bathroom trying to open it, "Buck? Bucky what's wrong?!" He called unable to push it open.

Bucky moved to the side letting Steve open the door, "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." He sobbed into his arms as he rocked back and forth.

Steve dropped down in front of him placing his hands on his knees, "Why are you sorry? What happened?"

He looked up at Steve's pre-serum face placing his hands on his cheeks, "You... I had such a good dream."

"A good dream? A- a good dream caused you to start crying as soon as you woke up?" Steve asked confused.

"I'm sorry. I am so sorry I kissed you."

Steve laughed, "Why are you sorry? You kiss me all the time."

"But I kissed you for a different reason. A reason you wouldn't like."

"I don't- pretend I'm stupid and talk to me like that." He said confused.

"I have to go. I have to- maybe Becca will let me stay at her place for a while." He mumbled standing up as he tried to figure out what his plan was now that he had lost everything.

"Stay with Bec- oh." Steve whispered realizing Bucky had probably had a dream about the past and thought he was still there.

"Bucky what exactly was this dream?" He asked hoping not to freak him out with the whole 'We're in the future!' thing.

Bucky looked down at him, "You were all better, we never had to worry about you getting sick and- you're going to hate me! We got married. And we had two kids and a lot of friends. A lot of really good friends."

He nodded, "Yeah yeah uh why don't you tell me why you think we are in 19... something." He said now, more confused than before.

"Because you're tiny!" He yelled.

"What?" Steve asked standing up.

As he stood up he noticed Bucky was quite a bit taller than him, "No. Shit!" He yelled pushing Bucky out and locking the door before looking in the mirror.

"Oh god." He whined pulling at his face.

"We're in the twenty first century aren't we?" Bucky asked form the other side of the door.

"What makes you think that? The rich people home or my reaction?" Steve asked.

There was a pause before Bucky answered, "Naked Sam with the crying baby."

He knocked on the door, "I'm sorry for my reaction it wasn't because of how you look."

"You're going to leave me now. My abs are gone and my height..." Steve cried.