✨Oh nooo✨

😋Beyoncé's POV😋
I woke up to find nicki out the bed I went down stares and found little miss Jada on the couch knocked out. "I hope her ass got the icecream." I mumbled under my breath. I got to the fridge and saw the bucket of ice cream. "thank you." I said opening the tub. it was a note in the bucket...an empty one at that. Hey um to who reading this right now see... I bought the ice cream but ummm I ate it it cuhh I felt like it but I will buy some more later... if I feel like it.. sooo hahaha..~Jada Tamia Maraj knowles.
Really bruh I just wanted ice cream. "you can have my ice cream." nicki said scared the shit out of me. "go eat some truffle butter my nigga I said pointing and laughing. "I would be glad to but ain't nobody bout to fuck you only I do that to my wife." she said slapping my ass.
😋🍦😋🍦😋🍦😋🍦😋🍦😋
Lolll I just found out what truffle butter means... to those who don't know what it is a song on pink print and it is my song fr...
Truffle butter-Truffle butter is when you pull you dick out of the asshole an continue fucking her pussy, and the tan buttery substance around her pussy is truffle butter.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂now you guys know what it means thanks to me.~Jada Tamia Nichole Maraj knowles✨😋🍦💕😂