Lets talk about your parts; part two

💕Jada's POV👓
Ok.. I know where there going with this nooooo... I hate this imma just be ponit dexter my whole life and not fuck nobody anymore rightttttt...."but I have billions of toys." she said. "WHO ASKED YOU TO JOIN THIS CONVO I WAS TALKIN TO SOMEBODY ELSE NOT YOU." I said, sorry she's been in my room for the longest we were waiting on my mom to get back. well she was for the nots part. "learning is good for you." she said. IS THAT ALL SHE SAY SHE SOUNDS LIKE A BROKE RECORD. that's when my mom and bey walked in with a lot of stuff and pointy over here was gone thank god. "Im still in your head you know." She said uhggggggg I hate her.... but she helps with test and home work....but I still hate her. "ok Jada what do you see on this picture." bet said holding up a ink blob. that's not gonna work imma just act slow. "it's a dick. a big, long, black,dick." I said biting my lip and trying not to laugh. it was too funny I had point dexter laughing in my head... but you know she dosen't laugh. Bey looked at nicki."ok Jada what do you see now." nicki said. "I see a dick getin slammed in to my pussy." I said crossing my legs putting my head back on the head board. "ok last one..." bey said and sighed. "I see a pretty little girl..... getting her first big dick." I smiled hard and it showed my dimples. they both feel back on the bed and ponitdexter was laughing at my comments. "your a nasty little girl you know... I need to learn from you."she said. hey I might be popular from school and stuff but momma didn't raise no fool.
💕Nicki's POV✨
My daughter has the case of OWD (always wants dick) oh lawd where is Keira when we need her the most. yes I said Keira why cause she's like a big sister to her and bey is just bringing out flash cards while my child is over her getting horny and shit she proboly do have a dick she can go to...wait she dose she's fucking about 3 months pregnant... right.... or... she dosen't look like she has grown over the past few.... that bitch.... no wonder she wants a Dick... well shit I wanna dick to no a fence bey don't get me wrong you is good ion see how you can go that long but I need dick in my life too. that's when Jada's phone buzzed. "hello?" She said "ok.." she said with a smile... I know that smile that's the smile I make when in talkin to boys. "I gotta get dressed tho.." she said "I can't come out the house like that dumbo." she said laughing showing her dimples. "uhgggg shut up byeee." she said hanging up the phone. she went to the closet and pulled out a white crop top and white shorts and her 11's "I rock that all white when in felling godly." she sung. she walked over to her dresser and pulled out a thing and a bra. where is she getting all these thongs from.... I gott a feeling bey did this. "I got a bow on my panties cause my ass is a present." She smiled. opening the door to go to the bathroom and closed it. "what the hell was that.." bey said. "it's your falt.. my daughter has OWD..." I said laughing. "what's OWD.. wait... How df it's my fault if the kid wants the d I mean everybody wants the d.." she said that's when rhianna walked in. WHY DF ARE YALL PEOPLE SCREAMING..."she said scraming. "cause Jada wants the d and I thing she's going to get that no..." bey said as Jada walked out the bathroom. "I can't wait til I get home so you can turn that cherry out tun that ch---" she stopped and looked at us. "uhhhhh... why are you still in my room." She asked getting her lip stick and stuff on. she curled her hair and it was cute I had to say my baby is growing up.. "where are you going young lady." rhi said. "to a friends house..duhhh" she said grabbing her keys and purse and phone. "a friend. do we know this friend." I said standing there waiting on a reply."no you do not.." The door bell ranged "and byeeeee." she said leaving. we ran to see who it was. he was a cute little handsome boy I do say so my self.... he picked her um and put her on his shoulder. "PUT ME DOWN SAFAREEE." she giggled and kicked. "that is not my name little nicki."he said kissing her on the lips... oh hell no I was bout to run down stares and slap a nigga but bey held me back and said "no let them have it.." I hated her then. they left and got. In the car and left. after that I was beyond scared about my child I love her and don't want any thing to happen to her like it happend to me. I was just thinking of the thinks they might be doing in that car of his.... lookin ass nigga..aint got a dick in they pants ass nigga...ill be dam if my daughter fuck a non man ass nigga. bey touched my shoulder "calm down nicki she's ok you saw that and just don't worry bout them, besides it's young love what can go wrong." she said. anything can go wrong.. I just don't wanna loose my baby..
😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔
Awwwww nickii kids have to grow up sooner or later but for now Jada is gonna be Jada.... if you know what I mean... and if you don't that's cool too... but find out next chapter...peaceeee✌️✌️✌️~Jada Tamia maraj💕😔✨😏