Trini dem girls

👑Nicki's POV👑
"Yo, he in love with a ghetto girl He said he want a piece like Metta World." I said gettin out the shower. "who in love with a Ghetto girl??" Bey said walking in the bathroom brushing her theeth. "Nobody beyyyyy..." I said holding her waist. I lied....somebody is I love with this ghetto girl...and this ghetto girl like this somebody back..."you better not be lying onika Tanya Maraj..." she said laughing. how much I hate that name who named there child that??? Anyways I couldn't leave bey. I looked at my ring and cried trying not to let bey see. "I made pancakes!!!!" She said tickling me. I giggled a little. "what's wrong nicki you push me down when you hear pancakes..." she said looking in my eyes. I looked away. "Nika..."she said now making straight face. "WHAT IM JUST GOING TO WORK NOW GOD DAMN." I said. "noooooo your not." she said blocking the door. "move." I said moving to the side. "what is wrong with you nicki." she said getting all up in my face. "I WANNA GO TO WORK GOD DAMN IT NOW MOVE YOU ASS BEFORE I MOVE IT FOR YOU AND IT WONT BE PRETTY." I said.
✨Beyoncé's POV✨
I've never seen nicki like this she never snapped at me like that....ever.....i moved out her way and she slammed the door behind her. Well then.
👑Nicki's POV👑
"Hey Nika." tunchi said. yea I said tunchi as in lil Wayne if y'all don't know who tunchi is... "how can I tell bey about this relation ship thing bae I love her and you why can't I have both." I said with a pouty face he hugged me bey will understand nick if she loves you like I do." He said kissing me I kissed back "NICKI?!?"bey said standing at the door way.
😯😬😯😬😯😬😯😬😯😬😯
Oooohhhhhhh nicki....smh...~Jada Tamia Maraj knowles😂💕😈✨👑😯