Ohhh get em jada...

🎤Jada's POV💕
I decided to text bey...ion want her to leave...she made this family whole.
📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱
🎤Jada💕- what is wrong with you?!
😂Bey💕 what are you talkin bout Jada
🎤Jada💕 you fuckin left us do you know what you have done?!
😂bey💕 I just got tired of your mom and her shit.
🎤Jada💕 hold df up...you fuckin telling me that yo ass left cause of what happens on Ellen with that meek mill shit? Df Beyoncé Giselle knowles, do you fuckin know what marragie is?! NICKI FUCKIN LOVES YOU TELL DEATH DO YALL PART.. AND YO ASS FEEL FOR SOME PETTY SHIT... hell I know Keira like somebody else...i even like some body else but you don't see me walkin around saying that Imma leave cause she like somebody else...earth to Beyoncé this is not Sasha's world...you know what happens when somebody leaves nicki...and you know who coming after us?! Apparently you don't all yo ass wonder about is what Beyoncé gonna do next..not the fact that your family could be in grave danger...and I swear to you if my baby come back with one scratch on her Imma kill ya cause she looking for ya ass and ya beat to be glad I'm clamin my momma down...she was bout to call the po-po's on ya ass to do a search party...she panicking right now I if ya ass don't come down her...i swear Imma be the lest of ya worries...
😂bey💕 I didn't know....
🎤Jada💕 YO SLOW ASS IF YOU DONT BRING THAT ASS HERE BOI I PROMIS YOU I GOTTA GO FIND A DRESS I CANT PUT UP WITH THIS SHIT..
😂bey💕ok ik... I swear you got Temper like ya momma...
😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒
Its a heart for sale who's buying I don't care who's crying Its trust for sale who's buying I don't care who's lying💕💦✨🎤~Jada Tamia pissed off Maraj knowles😒💦💕✨🎤