Ch. 43

I'm sick , but I tested negative to Covid so I'll make it out alive . This update is dedicated to my Negative Covid Test Results .

Enjoy x

~~

Harry parked outside the Gym , turning to Louis . "We're doing this ?"

Louis took a deep breath and nodded . "We're going this ."

It was late at night , almost ten p.m , the only time they could come to the pool and be there by themselves ; the poll they were going to use was for therapy , rather than olympic one for races and training . They stepped out of the car , Louis grabbed Harry's hand tightly as they walked to the entrace .

Harry greeted the girl behind the desk , she waved at him with the phone pressed to her ear and went back to her conversation .

Harry lead Louis through the hall , stopping to greet one of the trainers .

"Is this your infamous Louis ?" The guy , Flynn , asked as he held his hand out for Louis to shake ; Louis recognized his name from the guest list the rest of the guys helped him write .

Harry smiled widely , moving his arm to rest around Louis , "This is my Louis . Lou , this is Flynn , we've been training together for about three years , now ."

Louis shook Flynn's hand and nodded , "Nice meeting you ."

"Likewise , trust me , he makes everyone around him go nuts with how much he's talking about you ." Flynn chuckled , Louis blushed soft-pink , "Only good things , I hope ."

"You bet ." Flynn nodded , "Alright , I need to get going , it was nice seeing you two ." He waved them goodbye and they parted ways .

Harry kept one arm around Louis , his other hand on the door handle . "Ready ?"

Louis took a deep breath and nodded , Harry opened the large glass door to the pool area , letting Louis step in first .

"Let's go put our stuff down ." Harry walked in behind Louis and put his arm around his shoulders , Louis followed Harry around the pool , his body shaking a bit . They put their bags down on two chairs , Harry toed his shoes off and pulled his socks and shirt off , taking his swimming trunks out of his bag . He made a quick change , pulling his sweatpants off and staying in boxers , then pulled the swim trunks on .

Louis took his time taking his shoes off , he pulled the sock off his foot and shimmied out of his sweatpants , pulling his own swimming trunks on . He looked up at Harry , "Am I doing this ?"

Harry smiled and kneeled in front of him , "You are ." He leaned forward and kissed him quickly , before pulling his prosthetic off his leg , along with the fabrics . Louis waited for him to finish , before pulling off his jumper and shirt .

"Come here ." Harry held his hips for balance as he helped him up , Louis grabbed his biceps , "Slowly ."

Harry lowered himself and wrapped his arms around Louis' waist , picking him up . Louis held tightly onto his shoulders , "Haribo ."

"Yes ?"

"Don't you dare let go ." Louis said half-jokingly , Harry chuckled and pressed a warm kiss to his shoulder , "Never ." He put him down when they got to the steps , "I'll go in one step before you , okay ? Slowly ."