Ch. 61

Enjoy x

~~

"Oh don't give me that look ." Harry grinned as he wrapped his arm around Louis' shoulders , the two walked alongside Mitch and Sarah down the street .

"You're sleeping on the couch tonight for convincing me ." Louis elbowed him , Sarah put both her arms around him sideways , "Don't be a baby , you'll be okay ."

As Louis promised Harry , he tagged along to go get pedicure , with Mitch joining them too .

"I promise you that if I sit through that - you can , too ." She gave him a squeeze and released her hold on him , holding Mitch's hand instead .

They reached the salon and walked in , giving their names for the appointment Sarah scheduled . The woman behind the desk nodded and called one of the workers .

"Right , so , I never got a pedicure done , but hear me out ," Louis said to the woman behind the desk , "I only have one foot , so I get a discount , right ? It's a half job for you ." He joked , making everyone around him chuckle .

"I'll think about it , just because you're adorable ." The woman grinned .

The four followed the worker further into the place where the recliners were , Harry wiggled happily into his seat and patted the one next to him , "Sit down , Lou ."

Louis moved to sit in the recliner next to Harry's , Harry grabbed his hand and laced their fingers together , "This is going to be so fun , I love that you're here ."

"You're lucky I love you ." Louis glared playfully , Harry grinned widely , "I love you more ." He kissed Louis' hand a few times , pulling back when two women walked over to them .

Harry moved to take his shoes off , Louis took one shoe off , leaving his sock inside of the shoe . They dipped their feet inside the tubs , Harry relaxed back into the seat and closed his eyes . Louis rolled his eyes at him and turned to Sarah , who sat next to him , "How long does it usually take ?"

"Twenty minutes or so ." She smiled and grabbed his hand , "We'll be good ."

He sighed out and turned back to watch as the woman sitting in front of him put latex gloves on and started massaging his foot a little , before pulling it out of the water and onto a stool with a towel .

Harry opened his eyes to watch ; he knew better than anyone else that Louis' foot was ticklish , and he found his reaction to be one of the cutest things he'd seen . It started with a smile and a bit of whining , squirming around in his seat , before he was hiding his face as he laughed .

"This is so funny ." Harry grinned , laughing along when Louis yelped as the scrubbing reached the pad of his foot under his toes . He reached his hand out and grabbed Louis' hand , "You're the cutest ."

Louis held his stomach as the scrubbing eased , giggles still rolling out between his lips . He slowly relaxed when his foot was massaged with a bit of lotion , he turned to look at Harry , "You are one hundred percent sleeping on the couch ."

~~

~~

It was a week later , and Louis was wiggling nervously in the passenger's seat as Harry drove them . 

Harry reached his hand out and put it on his knee , "Lou , calm down . It'll be okay ."

"I know , I - ugh ." Louis pouted , "I'm nervous , it's like - it's a huge step closer to getting back on the surfboard ."