Ch. 49

Enjoy x

~~

Harry left the police station , after spending most of his morning filing a report and a request for a restraining order against his ex , Ben . He got into the car and drove to Louis' work , the flower shop .

He parked the car outside and grabbed the small paper bag with cookies he bought from the bakery on his way to the store , and walked into the shop .

"Hi , I'm Liv , how can I help you ?" The girl behind the desk smiled at him , Harry smiled , "Hi , I'm looking for Louis , actually ."

"Ooh ! Are you Haribo , then ?" She asked with a grin , Harry chuckled , "The one and only ."

"God , he doesn't shut up about you ." She rolled her eyes playfully , "I'll go get him for you ." She walked further into the store .

A few seconds later Louis walked over with a smile , "You didn't tell me you were coming over ." He reached his arms up and linked his hands at the back of Harry's neck , Harry leaned down to kiss him as he held his waist , "That's called a surprise ."

Louis stood on his tip-toes to kiss him again . "Was it alright at the police station ?"

"Yeah , it was fine . Filed some papers and I'll talk to our lawyer in a bit . Already told him about the restraining order before I got to the station , just need to let him know a few things ." Harry rubbed his hands up and down his sides a bit , "It might take a bit of time , but I just want to know we're doing something about it ."

"I know ." Louis nodded , "I ehm - I want to ask something ." He shifted on his feet a bit , lowering his arms from Harry's neck to rest his hands between their chests .

"Okay ."

"I was - was thinking , ehm .." Louis traced the material of Harry's jumper , "I want to try to , uh , go to the beach ." He said quietly . "Doesn't have to be this week , or the next one . I just - I want to try , soon ."

Harry smiled and pressed a few kisses to his forehead , before leaning down to kiss his lips . "I'd love to be there with you ."

"Who said I was taking you with me ?" Louis asked teasingly and quickly pulled himself out of Harry's arms , knowing he would get tickled for sassing him .

Harry raised his eyebrows in surprise , forcing down a smile when Louis giggled into his palm . With two long strides he wrapped his arms around Louis tightly , making him squeak out a laugh as he tried squirming away .

"You little shit ." Harry growled playfully and lowered his head down to his shoulder , biting through his soft sweater . Louis laughed and pushed at his chest half-heartedly , his laughter getting louder when Harry nibbled on his neck under his ear , where he knew it tickled him .

"Y-You monster !" Louis successfully pushed out of Harry's arms and put his hand to his neck , his ear pressed to his shoulder for extra protection .

"Think twice next time before you sass me ." Harry smiled mischievously , before grabbing his face with both hands and pressing a kiss to his lips , "Brought you chocolate-chip cookies , feel free sharing them . I really need to get back to the parlor now ."

"Okay . I'll see you at home , then ." Louis nodded , Harry pressed a few more kisses to his lips before he left the shop .