Ch. 72

Enjoy x

~~

Harry woke up to fingers running through his hair , he smiled and shifted himself closer blindly until his nose was pressed to Louis' thigh . He opened his eyes and saw that Louis was sitting next to him , the glass door to the balcony was open .

"Morning ." Louis smiled down at him , "Your mum called and you slept through the ringing , so I picked up and talked to her for a bit ."

Harry hummed his eyes again , letting out a soft sigh . "Is she okay ?"

"She's all good , just wanted to talk to you . Told her you'll call her later ." Louis lifted the tea mug he was holding with his free hand , sipping on his drink . "I wanted to ask you something ."

Harry opened his eyes and lifted himself upwards with his elbows , "Ask anything ."

"Will you be up for getting tattooes at the end of our trip ? Like , at a parlor here in Australia ." Louis asked , "Want to remember this trip forever ."

"Sounds incredible ." Harry smiled wider , "Did you see if I got texts on my phone ? Or calls ? Apart from my mum ."

"No , just her . Why ?"

"We should be getting our shipment by noon ." Harry rolled out of bed and went to the bathroom , "What do you want for breakfast ?"

~~

Louis was almost done with doing the dishes from the breakfast Harry made for them , when there was a knock on the door of their beach house .

Harry pulled a shirt over his head and went to open the door , grabbing his wallet from the table on the way . He opened the door and smiled at the delivery guy , letting him into the house .

Louis paused to watch as the guy rolled in the two attached boxes , of his surfboard and prosthetic . Harry tipped the guy and shook his hand , walking him to the door and closing it behind him .

He returned to the kitchen , where Louis was still standing frozen . He grinned and wrapped his arms around his waist sideways , pressing multiple kisses to his cheek and temple . 

"I-I ... holy shit ."

Harry pressed his lips to the pulse point under his jaw , feeling his heart racing . He squeezed him into his chest , "Baby - if you want this , we're getting into our wetsuits right now and going out there . If you're not ready , we'll go do something else . Either way it's perfectly okay ."

Louis bit his lower lip ; he was conflicted . There was his moment , he was just minutes away from diving head first into what was his worst fear . He always told himself he knew what he'd do , but actually being there and actually getting to choose was harder . Or maybe it was easier .

"No ." Louis shook his head , "We're going out there ."

Harry grinned , he lifted Louis up and pressed their lips together in a deep kiss , pulling back with a loud smack of their lips , "Let's get started ." He kissed him once again before letting him go and smacking his bum , "Open the boxes ."

Louis grabbed one of the knives from the kitchen and went to the boxes , Harry followed him while he filmed him on his phone . He positioned the phone to show Louis while he cut the boxes open , while Harry took pictures with Louis' phone .