Ch. 1

Enjoy x

~~

Louis walked into his new workplace in the new city and smiled at the workers , who knew him already from the other times he came .

"Hi ." He smiled , they smiled and greeted him back . Mitch handed him his apron , Louis thanked him and tied it around his waist .

He found a nice job at a successful restaurant , the other waiters and bartenders were lovely people and Louis just knew he would have a good time working there .

Louis walked into the employees' room and greeted Adam and Claire , who smiled and greeted him back .

"Ready for your first day ?" Claire asked as she closed the locker with her things in , Louis sighed , "I sure hope so . I mean , first days are pretty much always scary and unsuccessful ."

"You'll do just fine , we're all here to help you if you need ." Adam assured , Louis smiled and thanked him as he finished placing his things in the locker and locking it .

He walked out to Mitch , Mitch smiled at him , "You're taking these tables near the window today , if you need help with anything feel free to ask any of us ."

Louis nodded and thanked him , taking a mop and going to clean the tables .

~

Louis sat with Claire and Mitch on his break , while Adam and Sarah took over the restaurant which only had four tables occupied .

"Have you had time to explore the city ?" Claire asked Louis , Louis wiped his mouth with a napkin , "Yeah , kind of . I mean , I went downtown for a bit , then grocery shopping . Yesterday I was at the mall ."

"Downtown has the best bars , I can promise you that ." Mitch said , "Our group of friends always goes to one of the bars on weekends , you should join ."

"Uh , yeah , alright . I'll think about it ." Louis said , Mitch rolled his eyes playfully , "Come on , like you have anything better to do on weekends . We most of the time go on Saturday night since the restaurant is closed on Sundays ."

"I know , I know . I just - I don't want to feel like I'm intruding , or feel left out , since all of you are already friends ."

"I get you , but I promise you it's not the deal . You're more than welcome to join us , we'll introduce you to our friends ."

"You make it sound like you're a large group ."

"We are , yeah ." Claire nodded , "There's the four of us , and four more guys ."

~

At the end of his shift Louis was quite exhausted . He took his apron off and went to get his things from the employees' room , and as he walked towards the doors he saw Adam and Mitch talking to three guys ; the three of them covered in tattoos , but had the biggest smiles on their faces .

Claire and Sarah hugged Louis goodbye as he walked past them , when approached the doors Mitch turned towards him , "Louis , come over here ."

Louis' cheeks turned a light shade of pink as he walked over to them .

"I want you to meet our friends , Zayn , Harry and Liam ." Mitch pointed to each boy . "Guys this is Louis , he recently moved here from Doncaster and started working here ."

The three guys Mitch introduced shook Louis' hand with a smile . When Louis shook Harry's hand he couldn't ignore the way Harry's hand engulfed his own completely .

"Are you joining us on Saturday ?" Liam asked Louis , then turned to Mitch , "You told him , didn't you ?"

"'Course I did ." Mitch nodded , Zayn elbowed Liam playfully , "You would've made a complete fool of yourself if he didn't ." He chuckled , Liam rolled his eyes and shoved his shoulder , "Shut it ."