Ch. 59

Enjoy x

~~

After getting Louis' prosthetic leg fixed , the two returned to their house , where Jay , Felicite and Phoebe just finished making breakfast .

"Oh mumma . You didn't have to ." Louis looked at the full table , Jay squeezed his shoulder , "Nonsense , now sit your bums down and eat ."

"No no , sit , I'll go get Doris and Ernie ." Louis nudged her towards the closest chair and left quickly before she could argue . He smiled at the two toddlers sitting on the couch , "Breakfast is ready , come eat so we can start getting ready for the pool ."

Doris jumped off the couch and held Louis' hand as Ernest followed them to the table , they joined the rest and Louis started filling the little twins' plates for them .

"Harry , is your family coming over for dinner ?" Jay asked , Harry nodded , "Yeah , my mum will be here at around four to help cook , my step dad Robin and sister Gemma will join us later , as they're both busy ."

"Can Fiz and I go to the shopping centre today ?" Lottie asked , "We won't be there for long , but we want to do a bit of shopping ."

"Maybe later , don't forget we're having a pool day today ." Jay said , "How about you take Daisy and Phoebe with you aswell ?"

Lottie and Felicite shared a look , then turned back to Jay , "Fine , sure ."

After breakfast Louis and Harry took care of the dishes , while the rest of the family got ready for the pool .

"You excited to show off ?" Harry bumped his hip with Louis' , Louis chuckled , "What is there to show off ?"

"You know very well what I'm talking about ." Harry smiled , "You being in the pool , going in the water ."

"Well ... I can't call it 'showing off' , to be honest . I just , I don't know ? It is kind of exciting because none of my family saw me in a pool or anything of that sort since I was eighteen ."

"Go get ready , I'll finish these and be right there ." Harry said , Louis pecked his cheek and went upstairs to put on his swim trunks .

He went back downstairs and prepared snacks with Jay , Harry got ready upstairs quickly and went outside with Dan , Doris and Ernest .

"I've got these , mum , go see if the girls are ready ." Louis said and took two bowls outside , smiling when he saw Harry helping the twins into their arm floaties , while Dan was covering them with sunscreen .

"You going in with us ?" Dan asked when he saw that Louis was wearing swim trunks , Louis smiled , "Yeah , but I'll probably sit off to the side though . Haven't exactly tried swimming with one leg so I'm not sure about that ."

"That's fine . Just having you out here with us is enough to ask of you ." Dan smiled , catching Ernest mid-run as he was about to jump in the pool , "Not happening , little guy . Not yet ."

Harry chuckled and went to Louis , "I'll be right back ." He squeezed his hip gently as he walked past him , going into the house to grab bottles of water and chocolate milk cartons for the little ones (and maybe even one for Louis) , along with some glasses .

"Let me help ." Jay grabbed some of the glasses , Harry smiled and followed her out of the house , along with the four girls .

"Harry ! Go in with us ." Doris ran up to him , Harry placed everything on the table and smiled , "I'll be right there , alright ?" He went back inside and grabbed the last snacks bowl , going outside and putting it on the table , before letting Doris take his hand and pull him towards the pool .