Ch. 25

Enjoy x

~~

"Haribo ."

"Yes love ."

"I - I was thinking ."

"About what ?"

Louis bit his lower lip , looking down at Harry who had his head on his lap . Harry looked up at him , Louis trailed his fingers along his cheek .

"How about - how about w-we take a bath ?"

Harry stopped breathing for three seconds before a wide smile spread on his lips , "Really ?"

Louis nodded , "Yeah . To be honest , at first I thought we could try your pool again , but it's fucking freezing , so we'll just take a warm bath ."

"Okay ." Harry grinned , "Okay , sounds great ."

Louis nodded , "Right . Yeah , okay ."

"What ?" Harry sat up , "Were you hoping I would say no ?"

"No , it's not it ." Louis shook his head and stood up from the couch , "I just - it's weird to think that I want to have a bath , that's all . It was nice the other day ."

Harry nodded , "That's called progress , baby ."

Louis smiled and looked away , "Yeah . Maybe ."

"No , it's not a 'maybe' , it's a progress ." Harry stood up aswell and grabbed his hips , "You know how awfully scared you were last time we took a bath . And having you ask for one is an amazing progress ." He kissed him , Louis cupped his cheeks and nodded , "Thanks ."

Harry kissed him a few more times , "Let's go get the bath ready ." He pulled him along to the bathroom .

Louis sat on the closed toilet seat , "Want the water to be really really hot ."

"Sure love ." Harry turned the stream on , waiting for the water to heat up before plugging the tub .

Louis got towels and put them on the sink , he pulled his sweatpants off and sat on the closed toilet seat to pull his prosthetic off .

Harry turned to watch him , Louis looked up when he felt his eyes on him and blushed softly , "Stop staring , I'm only in my boxers and shirt ."

"You're beautiful ." Harry smiled , standing up to pull his clothes off . "Are we staying in our boxers ?"

Louis blushed slightly deeper , "I - I'm staying in boxers , you can take them off if you want ." He said and pulled his shirt over his head . Harry smiled and took his clothes off to his boxers , "What soap are we using ?"

"My vanilla bath soap ." Louis said and pointed to the bottle on the edge of the bath , Harry took it and poured it into the water , Louis bit his lower lip before nudging Harry's shoulder playfully , "Don't be shy , put some more ."

Harry threw his head back in laughter , Louis giggled and watched as he poured more soap .

"You , Niall and Liam corrupted me with memes ." Harry shook his head and capped the bottle , Louis smiled , "It had to happen at some point , also seeing you dabbing for the first time was priceless ."

Harry sighed and ran his hand through the water to create bubbles , "As long as you don't force me to do TikTok videos with you guys ." He shut the stream off .