Ch. 2

Enjoy x

~~

Saturday night , Louis was fresh out of shower , dressed and ready to go . He sat in the living room on the couch , waiting for Harry's text . He was quite nervous to go out with these guys ; sure , they're friendly and all , but he just feels really left out . And so , he told himself he'd go for a bit , maybe an hour , and if things don't go well he'd just call it a night and excuse himself out .

Soon enough he recieved a text from Harry that they're five minutes away , he got up from the couch and grabbed his money and house keys , leaving the apartment and locking the door behind him . He went to the lift and pressed the ground button , since his apartment was on the third floor .

He got out of the lift and exited the building , standing by the road for barely ten seconds before a black range rover drove down the street and parked right in front of him . The driver's door opened and Harry got out , smiling , "Hi Louis ."

"Hey ." Louis smiled back , blushing when Harry opened the passenger's door for him , "I keep my promises ." He said with a wink , Louis chuckled and got into the car with a tiny bit of struggle , since he had to pull himself up and his artificial leg pretty much wasn't having it .

Harry closed the car door when Louis was seated , Louis turned to the back of the car , where Mitch , Sarah and another guy were sitting . "Hi guys ." Louis said with a smile , Mitch and Sarah smiled back as Harry got into the car .

"Louis , this is Niall , one of our mates . Niall , this is Louis , he's new and a great lad ." Mitch introduced them , Niall smiled , "Hi mate ."

"Hey ." Louis smiled , "Irish ?"

"Yeah , that obvious ?" Niall chuckled , Louis nodded , "Your accent gives you away ."

Harry smiled as he listened to their conversation , he really liked Louis' soft accent , and how it came out strong on certain words .

"Liam just texted me that he , Zayn , Claire and Adam are there , they got our table and waiting for us inside , the table's the one on the right near the flower pots ." Sarah said , Harry nodded , "Good , it's the better table . Was afraid they'd give us the one on the left near the bathroom ." He chuckled a little .

"Come on H , everybody loves you at that bar , I bet Gared purposefully assigned that table when you called ." Niall patted his shoulder , Harry laughed softly but made no comment .

"Give him a half price tattoo next time , will ya ?" Mitch pinched his cheek , Harry swatted his hand away , "Oi , hands off I'm driving ."

"Oh , what happened to Harry 'nothing bugs me' Styles , eh ?" Sarah chuckled and poked him in the ribs , to which Harry didn't react but still chuckled , "Do whatever just not when I'm driving ."

Louis couldn't help but grin at their small friendly banter ; he was quite happy with himself for finding such nice group of people to hang out with .

Soon they reached the bar , Harry parked in the small parking lot and the five of them got out of the car . Louis nervously kept close to Harry but left a bit of distance so he wouldn't seem clingy .

He followed Mitch and Sarah who walked in front towards the reserved table , and quickly found the other four friends who waited for them . Everyone took their seats at the round table , and Louis found himself sitting between Harry and Claire .

He didn't feel like drinking tonight , so he went for a soft drink . Harry leaned over to him , "I'm going with Liam to order our drinks , what do you want ?"

"Just coke ." Louis said back , Harry pulled back to look at him for a second before leaning in again , "Are you sure ?"

"Yeah , just that . Thank you ." Louis said , Harry nodded with a smile and patted his back softly before getting up from his seat to go order .